Totally Tuesday Roll Call

shoutjoy
on 5/2/11 7:51 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hello all,

Well let's see.  We set up our bank account,  got sparkle set up with a vet appointment and a bunch of other stuff yesterday.  Can't decide if we want to move into almost empty house or stay in Raleigh.  I can understand he has lived here for the last two months but I am itching to get into my home again.  Decisions, decisions.

Anyway, I hope to see all you triangle folks soon.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

ibeanniebe
on 5/2/11 9:26 pm - NM
Getting settled in is a big chore but at least its the good side of the whole process because the packing up and moving it all out is over with. I am looking forward to having to do this pretty soon. My living situation isn't ideal and is even less than ideal for my little dogs. I am waiting on news of whether or not DH has gotten a certain job to know whats next. Its the limbo that drives me nuts. Meanwhile, its the last full week of classes and I am turning in final projects and studying for final tests. I am looking forward to a break from school however short or long it will be.
Ann and the 'Bean'
Blogs mysecondhalfoflife.blogspot.com/ and amanicinsomniacsreadinglist.blogspot.com/

High/Surg/current/goal - 320/253/150/healthy - I am 5' 3" tall - Size 8 now! Past surgeon's goal now!

bubbylucy
on 5/3/11 1:13 am - Raleigh, NC
Back from spring break and only 4 weeks left of school till summer vacation. I was happy for a break from whinning students, but a beach trip with my mother in law is less than fun. I am getting a little anxious because after school is out for the summer I am leaving for PA for 6 weeks to be a nurse at a weightloss camp. This sacrafice is for my daughter to be able to go back to the camp in NC and be a mentor at the same weightloss camp she attended last year. It is unfortunate with childhood obesity on the rise that this camp is not affordable for most people. It has been a blessing for my daughter and I will do whatever it takes to help her on her weightloss/health journey.
As for my helathier lifestyle, things are still stable and I am feeling great. Still not going to the gym regulary but am planning to start zumba this Friday. I am planning on taking my protein powder and bars with me to camp so I will not lose any more weight. My mom is pretty sure any more weightloss will not be good for me. I tend to agree even though I would love this belly to be gone. Only plastics will cure that, and even if I had unlimited $$$ not sure i could go through any more surgeries.
Hope everyone has a great week enjoy the sunshine,
Audra

tbl2008
on 5/3/11 4:37 am - Greenville, NC
Hi everyone!
I'm new to this section of OH. I've been on the Non surgical board on and off for a few years. I'm new to Greenville, NC and I'm happy to see a active group here. I started back working on getting my weight down last March. I still have 7 pounds of pregnancy weight to lose and then another 75 pounds. Today I just take it one step at a time! I've found that I really need to give and receive a lot of emotional support on this journey. I hope I can do that here.

Any other active members on here in Eastern NC?
285/204/199 starting/current/goal weight
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 584 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1623 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1308 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1651 views
NC Forum