Hump Day Roll Call

shoutjoy
on 5/17/11 8:30 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi all,

Thanks for your great advice about shrugs.  I will definitely look into it.  Today, I have to cancel Sparkles tests for tomorrow.  We just don't have the bucks.  Tomorrow, however, I have to have two root canals done!  Yikes.  Anyone have them before? Can you warn me about anything???

I had my fitting yesterday for my dress.  It cost $30 for one tiny alteration!!  Glad weddings don't happen all the time for us.  Just one more to get married off. 

A friend blessed us yesterday.  Loaned us two chairs, and end table and lamp and a folding table!  Now at least we have something in the house!

Hope your day goes well!

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

ibeanniebe
on 5/18/11 6:44 am - NM
I have never had to have a root canal yet so I can't advise anything here. I hope Sparkles begins to feel better soon. I know what it is like to have to put off going to the vet for the pets. It really does suck.

My hubby's interviews seemed to go very well today in New mexico. He is heading back home tomorrow and we should be hearing from the company in the next few days with whatever it is that they will offer. He also has an interview more locally but he and I both really would like to live in NM.

Ann and the 'Bean'
Blogs mysecondhalfoflife.blogspot.com/ and amanicinsomniacsreadinglist.blogspot.com/

High/Surg/current/goal - 320/253/150/healthy - I am 5' 3" tall - Size 8 now! Past surgeon's goal now!

Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 593 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1630 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1314 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1658 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2690 views