Awesome Wednesday Roll Call

shoutjoy
on 5/24/11 8:51 pm - Culpeper, VA
Well, this is a bit late, sorry.  Not a lot planned for today.  Going to get my tour and free week set up at Curves today.  I won't start it until I get back from CA.  I went to Penny's the other day and tried on one of those Sundresses with the built it bra.  Well...... anyway, it was fun.

Anyone have a bedroom suite they are looking to replace or sell?  Preferable full or queen size.  Or, maybe a full size futon would do also.

So what are  you up to?

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Barbara C.
on 5/25/11 1:42 am - Raleigh, NC

This morning I headed out early to help a friend with some business. I came back home and did a bit of housekeeping and will head out again to run a few errands. 

I think we'll probably grill tonight and make a lovely caprese salad for dinner. I love being able to enjoy beautiful salads and whatever comes off the grill.

I have a few plants I need to get into pots and may try to get that done this afternoon. 

Hope everyone else is enjoying the day.

Barbara
ObesityHelp Coach and Support Group Leader
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/bcumbo_group/
High-264, Current-148, Goal-145

(deactivated member)
on 5/25/11 4:46 am
No sorry do not have any x-tra furniture. You can check thrift stores. i have seen some good stuff in some of my journeys to those places (Do NOT buy mattresses off them though).

My day was so screwy, I ened up putting in almost 14+ hours of sleep. One of those times where my body just will not stay awake, no matter what I do. I am not working at this time so I am not worried about being fired or anything. It just bothers me that my chubby slef is going through these episodes where it wants to sleep all the time. And I feel tired now , after having gotten all that sleep.)

So for the rest of today and until I feel tired tonight, I am going to go through stuff here at home and hopefully find new homes for it or just haul it to goodwill IF it isnt too messed up for my taste. If it is messed up then to the garbage it goes . You have probably heard the saying: Do not donate or give away if it isn't something you wouldn't buy yourself.
(deactivated member)
on 5/25/11 9:18 am, edited 5/25/11 9:18 am
It is mostly clothes I am giving away and some of it is WAAAAAAY too big for me, geez when did I fit into a 40+ something in pants, I cant remember. Put them on and it was like going spelunking trying to find my way through those things, talk about HUGE. WOW
mrs.millan
on 5/25/11 7:08 am - Petaluma, CA
Took a walk to the store to get some beef jerky and crystal light, man it was hot today, attempted to do some house cleaning but got too hot, so now im jus****ching some tv
(deactivated member)
on 5/25/11 9:19 am
(deactivated member)
on 5/25/11 9:20 am
(deactivated member)
on 5/25/11 9:21 am
Blah sorry My pc is acting weird right now. Walmart sells futon for around 100 or so I do believe.
shoutjoy
on 5/25/11 8:16 pm - Culpeper, VA
I didn't know that.  I thought they didn't sell full size furniture other than the kits you can get for desks etc.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 593 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1630 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1314 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1658 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2690 views