4.9lbs til ONE-derland!!

vigermommy
on 10/1/11 5:42 am - NH
Seriously 4.9lbs until onderland and it just won't come off!!  Granted I have not been to the gym in the last two weeks as I ended up getting sick two weeks ago and did some serious stress to the pouch.  Today was the 1st day in two weeks that food (any food) doesnt make my stomach HATE ME!!  Physical nausea and intense pain no matter what I ate kept me from eating enough calories to make a difference.  My hair is a MESS... ordered some new protein my trainer made me try... so good... and much easier to take without feeling like I am drinking sludge...

Now the stubborn stall that is keeping me from going under 200lbs is driving me batty!!  Another week of hovering right on the cusp... I know it's not a race so all the non-newbies I completely understand this however you ALL KNOW how frustrating it is to hover.

I miss the gym and working with the trainer, of the mornings where walking hurt and trying to shower and bend over to wash my feet made me cry!!  I started to see definition in muscles I didnt know existed... cannot wait to start again on Monday.  Now that I can get my protein in again, my food, and can get back on track at the gym I am hoping to drop the 5lbs I need this week to hit under 200 for the first time in over a decade!!

Hope everyone is well... happy losing!

bamma2006
on 10/2/11 12:58 am - Nottingham, NH
Okay, so read your first paragraph again. Being sick is stressful on the whole body.  Your body most likely went into shutdown, starvation mode, and since it was not getting much of anything for fuel and food,what it did get, it kept what it had in storage.  When you start eating again and providing your body with the fuel it needs, you will find that weight coming off.  So many people have a really hard time wrapping their brains around the idea that you actually have to eat to lose weight.  Don't get discouraged, you will lose that 4.9 pounds!  Right now it is more important for you to get your body back on right track.  Take it slow and easy, and good things will happen!
IF YOU ARE GOING THROUGH HELL.....KEEP GOING!!
Winston Churchill
I WILL NOT TRY..... I SIMPLY WILL

Date of Surgery - 8/15/2008
Bamma to Cameron 1/24/2006
Most Active
Recent Topics
Canobie Lake Park
senyoshida · 0 replies · 471 views
Plastic surgeon ?
jmere · 0 replies · 808 views
Dartmouth.. dr truss
Debberz · 1 replies · 1566 views