Off Topic---furniture

(deactivated member)
on 10/11/11 8:13 am
Has anyone purchase furniture from Bobs Dicount Furniture?
I hear some say good deal and others say CHEAP!!!

Anyone have a review?
(deactivated member)
on 10/11/11 9:47 pm
anyone ?       or any suggestions for a fairly decent priced place to buy furniture?
Sookie77
on 10/12/11 8:53 pm - Milton, NH
We bought a bob o pedic mattress, as long as you know your prices going in, or if they are having a sale it is a good deal.  We knew they were advertised at a lower price than marked in the store, so I asked and was told yes they were on sale, just not marked correctly in the store.  So if you know the sale price you are good.  I do love the mattress, and we even had to exchange it due to stains upon delivery and there was no hassles at all.  Not sure what you are buying, but I am willing to go back to them and get something else when we can afford something new for the living room.

You may be only one person in the world, but to someone you are the world

(deactivated member)
on 10/12/11 9:46 pm
Thank you, my son has just about all Bobs Furniture except the mattress, he already had that and his furniture has held up with 2 kids, however i found a website all about the bad things about Bobs, cheaply made, falls apart, matress is nothing but a foam matress, not hassle free and I guess I panicked. I have to furnish a whole apt. and was planning on buying at Bobs, can`t afford the high end stores.          Thanks for your input!!!      this is you in your bob opedic and me smiling from your post!!! 
ernlrnsmom
on 10/19/11 9:38 am - Dover, NH
We outfitted most of our new house from Bob's.  We've never had a problem, it is holding up BEAUTIFULLY!!!  We have 4 very active kids who are rough on everything and our leather couch still looks brand new after almost 4 years.  I highly recommend them!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Canobie Lake Park
senyoshida · 0 replies · 471 views
Plastic surgeon ?
jmere · 0 replies · 808 views
Dartmouth.. dr truss
Debberz · 1 replies · 1566 views
CMC lifestyle chances class
morgansmom12 · 0 replies · 5034 views