Emotional

NancyL3
on 5/8/12 6:14 am - Derry, NH
  For the past year or so I have been really good not to eat because of my emotions until this week. For some reason I feel like a bottom less pit, I am always eating. 
Is this grazing? Ex. this morning I hit the gym for 1 hr like normal, got home and had my vitamins and breakfast cookies. Then an hour later I was in the fridge again, just a slice of bologna, an hour after that I had another cookie. about an hour and half later I had lunch 2 slices of turkey and some olives, then an hour later a protein bar, its been about 2 hours since then and I just grab a hand full of crackers.
Could it be I am not getting enough protein in my meals? I need to find a different protein. I am sick of the taste of the vanilla. 
Ideas or help?

Sookie77
on 5/9/12 12:18 am - Milton, NH
Yes this is grazing.  It is just something to do.  I would recommend more protein, or if you are snacking snack on protein, baby bell cheese, Greek yogurt, or maybe some sliced turkey.

I try not to have too many cookies in the house or at work so I have to avoid them.  I do like the protein crunch bars they are not great but better than cookies or candy protein and sugar wise.

For protein shakes do you like orange?  If you add orange crystal light to vanilla protein you get a cream-cycle.  or you can add it to SF apple cider and get apple pie.

Hope that helps.

You may be only one person in the world, but to someone you are the world

Most Active
Recent Topics
Canobie Lake Park
senyoshida · 0 replies · 471 views
Plastic surgeon ?
jmere · 0 replies · 808 views
Dartmouth.. dr truss
Debberz · 1 replies · 1567 views
CMC lifestyle chances class
morgansmom12 · 0 replies · 5034 views