One week post op!

jessicam
on 3/15/10 3:18 pm - Albuquerque, NM
I am just excited to say that I am one week out tomorrow.  I am feeling great and moving around much better than I thought.  I have had two c-sections before and this was so much easier!  I was 307 at consult date and as of today I am down to 294!!  Woo hoo!  I'm am very excited! 

meinnm
on 3/16/10 12:43 am
Yay!  How exciting for you!  :o)  Just remember to sip sip sip and walk walk walk... 
JC H.
on 3/16/10 11:26 am - albuquerque, NM
ME TOO. one week out. Funny that We both were together and doing the same path. I was 318 and now i am at 303. but all scale are different. so i have to check in on the 24th for check up. So we have to see where I am at on their's scale. but I like my scale (lol).
jessicam
on 3/17/10 7:37 am - Albuquerque, NM
Thanks guys, its very exciting. JC, you get to go on the 24th! I'm so jealous... I don't go til the next day! Good luck let me know how that apt goes. Good job on the weight loss!

JC H.
on 3/21/10 8:02 am - albuquerque, NM
Sorry for the back pain, Me it the stomach pain,

I  kick out the nanny and i have to do some work around the house, while mary works. but I am doing good, we are walking to park each day with ours dog too. I have my hands full. lol.

I am getting bored of eat my soups, and cream of wheat, daily,. I can not wait until the doctor say that I can move up to soft food or something else. I will email you when i get back wed night from the Del Sol. to give the heads up. appointment is at 2pm. should back in Alb around 7pm.

We are going to stop back to the mall for some items that we should have gotten more we left el paso. lol
meinnm
on 3/18/10 12:19 am
Hi Jessica!

It was so nice to see you at the meeting last night.  I just emailed Autumn about the samples.  I will also do a post in case you didnt' get it.

So glad to hear you are doing well.  Please feel free to PM me if you ever have any questions or just need someone to talk to.

Mary
jessicam
on 3/21/10 2:41 pm - Albuquerque, NM
Lol, JC... I am so tired of the soup too! I could not do the cream of wheat, so its soup for me morning, noon, and night!! But I was super excited as of yesterday I have lost 20lbs... I was able to wear jeans for the last 2 days that I have not worn in some time.... very happy girl over here!! I will be waiting for your responce on Wed! Call me on your way home!

Most Active