CBC interview

paramedic
on 7/30/06 12:43 am - Coldbrook, Canada
Hi to all of you who are over weight. I was contacted by a reporter who is doing a story on weight loss surgery and how available it is. I sent a e-mailed to him and he is interested in discussing this topic. I will keep you all posted. It should be a crime not to have the right to have wls in your own province. I was very blessed to find the finding,out of my own pocket,to have the surgery. But with all of the cut backs and doctor shortage obese patients have no where to go. It is a shame that they have to go with out. Because I was able to self-pay it gave me great flexabiliy to find a doctor who would work with me. So I went to Ontario for the procedure. It was the best thing I could do for myself and family. When I learn more I will post. Laurie
csauer
on 8/17/06 5:07 am - Middle Sackville, Canada
Hi, Laurie, Mike and me did an interview with the Reporter. It was very good. I hope he makes a big story out of it. P.S. Where do you go for your fills? Found somebody around here? How are you doing? Love Christine
raggettyjoanne
on 8/29/06 1:34 am - Labrador, Canada
Hi Laurie...It is a shame that surgery is not available...here where I live in Labrador I have found two surgeons who wanted to offer the procedures...here in Newfoundland..but were stopped..even though they had a list of clients..that desperately needed this procedure..I am very intersted in what this reporter is doing...and have kept a very good digital diary...of some of the events that have had a major effect on the quality of my health care..and my stuggle to get well and beat the odds..would love to be able to do the same..more people need to speak up...thank you for doing so...sincerely, Joanne
nadineisnot
on 3/23/07 4:01 am - amherst, Canada
why didnt u seek dr beausoil for the operation? in nb?
Most Active