Meet and Greet in Greenwood/Kingston Area

kimberleyann
on 4/27/12 6:26 am - Kingston, NS, Canada
So I am trying to get together a group for Weightloss Surgery Support in the Greenwood/Kingston/Middleton/Berwick area.  We currently have 4 persons getting together for coffee. If you are  interested send me a message and I can give you our details.

kimberleyann
on 5/2/12 10:53 pm - Kingston, NS, Canada
We had a small coffee get together and chatted about our surgeries to a lovely lady leaving in 2 days for Mexico for surgery.  We will likely get together again.  If you are in our area and are interested in joining us for coffee and chat PM me or friend me and let me know.  Support is key in success.

susanpalmer
on 5/3/12 9:31 am - annapolis county, Canada
I really did  enjoy our get together. Thanks for all the great ideas.

susan palmer    
highest weight 280 current weight 186

nsblue
on 5/9/12 2:26 am - Brookfield. NS, Canada
great to hear you are able to have some get togethers... support is so important in this journey ;)

kimberleyann
on 5/9/12 4:04 am - Kingston, NS, Canada
Only had 1 so far but hope to do it again, we have a newbie who is only just in Mexico right now getting sleeved. I also put it to my DR that we are trying to get group together so she is going to put my contact info out to other Dr's in her practise. 

kimbslim
on 1/24/13 9:02 am

Hello,

Just wondering if you all still get together.  I am leaving for Mexico on February 6th and have surgery on the 7th with Dr. Kelly.

Would love to meet up with other sleevers in the area.  I live in Greenwood.

kimberleyann
on 1/24/13 9:53 am - Kingston, NS, Canada

We haven't gotten together in quite a while, but I am available to chat with or discuss the surgery or journey if you want. Send me a message and I can meet up with you. I live in Greenwood as well.

Kimberley

Most Active