Yay...Meet & Greet

barbccrn
on 5/10/11 4:43 am - Las Vegas, NV
So excited(would be more so if I hadn't gained weight over past few months) . Who's going????? Make sure we all get to say HI to one another. Can't wait to meet some more locals. See everyone over the weekend. Sure we'll have a BLAST!!!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

~ Dana ~
on 5/13/11 9:44 am - Henderson, NV
Have fun...tell me all about it!!!  I wish I was going

~ Dana ~

carriesb
on 5/14/11 11:37 am
Wish I could go. Take pictures!
barbccrn
on 5/17/11 3:39 am - Las Vegas, NV
 The Meet & Greet was sooooo much fun. Wish more locals could have made it. (you go Shana...hung for the weekend and only 3 weeks post sleeve!!!) . Becky...thanks for use of your room when we had a loooong 2 1/2 hour break!!!!!

OK you guys...don't have exact dates yet...BUT there will be a 3rd Vegas Meet & Greet next year at Bally's. I'm DEFINITELY going!!!!!
Last year...80 WLS peeps attended...this year 300...let's make next year bigger and better. And for the cost(mere $40)...this was totally worth it. Met lots of great peeps!!!!!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Lois G.
on 5/19/11 12:53 am - Ashland, PA
Well I am back in PA and again thank you Barb  for picking me up at the Flamingo....next year it will be at Ballys which is right next store to flamingo......yeh...................everything was so nice and thank you to OAC for putting on such a nice time and support for all of us attending.....enjoyed all the speakers and the honesty  that was put forth in there talks......again thank you all look forward to meeting you all next year.............................................................
renee_isms
on 7/8/11 8:06 pm - Las Vegas, NV
I wish I had known about this, I would have gone!  I'm not good in huge groups of people so I probably would have hid behind a potted plant(s) to listen to the speakers lol

There isn't going to be another one until Next May?  Guess that gives me time to lose more weight (40 pounds as of today..woot!...now I have to remember how to change my ticker lol)

I owe my journey to the sister that adopted me and started a donation site for me, Asia Carrera!  Follow my journey at http://www.skinnyrenee.com  Thank you Asia for caring enough about me to help, Love you!

barbccrn
on 7/9/11 3:02 am - Las Vegas, NV
 Renee...would LOVE to see more locals make it to next year's event. Shana came this year and had pleasure of meeting another local...Andrea and her extremely supportive BF, Nick.
I think next years date is May 18, 19, 20. Keep the dates open locals. Will be at Ballys. Looks like tix are $80 for event if bought before Dec 31...$110 after that. Cmon Vegas...let's make it a fun; bonding weekend.  
And Lois can't wait to see you again next year!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

renee_isms
on 7/9/11 9:56 pm - Las Vegas, NV
I'm in!  I think I talked to one of your friends yesterday Barb, she mentioned you to me which was very cool.  Always awesome to find out someone cool lives in my same city!  She now lives in Mexicali so you know who I'm talking about.

Anyway, as for next year, I'm all for it and can't wait!

Renee`
I owe my journey to the sister that adopted me and started a donation site for me, Asia Carrera!  Follow my journey at http://www.skinnyrenee.com  Thank you Asia for caring enough about me to help, Love you!

barbccrn
on 7/12/11 8:57 am - Las Vegas, NV
 aaahhhh...sounds like you spoke to Michelle. She's very knowledgable and great patient advocate.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Most Active