Looking for an OKC area support group

Barb P.
on 9/25/03 3:34 pm - somewherein, OK
Hi Y'all, I am having gastric bypass surgery in December. My insurance won't pay so I am going to Mexico for surgery. I would like to find a support group that meets in the OKC or Edmond area. Please email me privately if you know of one -- [email protected] Many thanks!!
Janie I.
on 10/3/03 5:21 am - Oklahoma City, OK
I would also be interested in one. I had an open vbg by Dr. Jett last June. It is a big change in ones life and a support group would be terrific! Janie
Super M.
on 10/8/03 8:32 am - Tinker, AF
Norman Regional Hospital Tuesdays from 6-7 at the education center
Becky C.
on 10/25/03 4:40 am - Edmond, OK
OKC NEw Beginnings meets the 2nd Saturday of every month in the Edmond Community Center... Meeting Time: 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm Repeat: This event repeats on the second Saturday of every month. Type: Meeting Location: Downtown Edmond Community Center Building Street: Downtown Edmond Community Center 28 East Main St. City/State/Zip: Edmond OK Monthly LIVE Support group meeting for New Beginnings members PLUS all that are interested in WLS. Meetings are held in the Downtown Edmond Community Center. Elevators are available and a sign will be posted in the lobby with directions to the room. The community center is at the corner of Main and Littler. It is a large gray 2 story buiding. For Directions from Broadway Extension-Head into Downtown Edmond - then take Main Street exiting east (towards the hospital & college). Littler is the next intersection and the Community Center is most of the block between Broadway and Littler Street.
Most Active
Recent Topics