I can do 4 weeks of this!

Nathalie_Can
on 8/16/11 10:07 pm
lol...It's my first OF this morning and will be on it for 4 weeks.........and I was so happy with the first sip...lol...I find it to taste like a milkshake from McD's....lol...I was very relieved that it didn't taste bad.

Happy Hump Day Everyone!!
Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

Monica M.
on 8/16/11 10:30 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
yes, you can do this Nathalie!!! I liked the taste, tho i found the sweetness got to me after a bit.

Happy happy day to you too!!

Karen M.
on 8/16/11 10:39 pm - Mississauga, Canada
Yes, you can!  It's even in your screen name - Nathalie_Can.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

jthompson593
on 8/16/11 10:49 pm
 Yeah OF wasn't too bad, but I was on it for 2 weeks. I would gladly take OF over some of the protein shakes out there!! Good luck.

look_out_world
on 8/16/11 11:01 pm - Canada
 Woot!! Nathalie I loved my Optifast lol.  I would add a whole tray of ice cubes to the water/milk and OF and use my Immersion Blender on it.  It would come out like a Frostie and was so yummy.  Good luck with your journey!!  You have all of us behind you supporting you!!

ToNewBeginnings
on 8/16/11 11:29 pm
Good Luck!!
KristieA
on 8/16/11 11:29 pm - Orillia, Canada
Yes you can! Good luck and stay strong.

"Don't trade what you want the most,
                    for what you want at the moment."

JJ_
on 8/17/11 12:37 am
 Congrats on enjoying Opti! 
laura S.
on 8/17/11 1:17 am - London, Canada
When you add cold decaf coffee and ice and blend it - it actually tastes REALLY good.  I miss them!  LOL

Laura

Nathalie_Can
on 8/17/11 1:24 am
I have never tasted coffee in my life so I won't do that....eh?  can I add chocolate? 

Thanks for all your replies girls - you all rock!

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

Most Active
Recent Topics