BACK TO OTTAWA MAY 16

Gwen Boldick
on 5/1/12 11:01 pm - Canada
 I am heading back to ottawa may 16 for my 9th month checkup....i am down 90 pounds but havent lost alot since they seen me last.....some months i go down alot and other i go down slowly....i was down 18 pounds when they seen me last but i think i am only down like 4 pounds this time......oh well better to have lost some than not at all.....have a great day everyone....

Joyce J.
on 5/1/12 11:16 pm - Scarborough, Canada
Hi Gwen

You are doing great. We can't always go by the number on the scale, as long as you are happy and feeling good it's all good.
The weight comes off fast at the beginning and then not so much later on

Take your measurements you may find a difference there

Take care

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

Karen W.
on 5/2/12 12:25 am - Canada
Ditto to what Joyce said.  I measure every month and then write down what I've lost in the past month for each place I measure (upper arm, lower arm, bust, chest, waist, hips, thigh, calf) as well as how much I've lost in total since surgery.  It's been very encouraging when the scale wasn't moving much.

Hope your appt goes well, Gwen.

RNY April 11, 2011       

jennlea
on 5/2/12 1:33 am - Meaford, Canada
RNY on 12/06/12
 Good luck on your checkup and congratulations on what you have lost.  Sounds like a lot to me.  

Jenn

Referral to Guelph: 3-May-11    Orientation: 22-Mar-12     Nurse & Dietitian: 30-Apr-12     Sleep Study: 2-May-12                 Social Worker: 9-May-12       Upper GI: 14-May-12      Ultrasound: 17-May-12         N, D, SW (2nd. appt.): 4-Jul-12          Post Op. Class: 9-Sept-12    Surgeon: 24-Oct-12      Optifast: 22-Nov-12    PAT: 30-Nov-12      Surgery: 6-Dec-12 

Brenda T.
on 5/2/12 8:57 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Congrats on all your hard work!!

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Gwen Boldick
on 5/2/12 9:23 pm - Canada
 thank you for your comments.....good luck on your journey also.....i appreciate all the kind words.....
Most Active
Recent Topics