last pair of pants!!!

mispysmom
on 1/11/14 12:06 am - elliot lake, Canada
Whoooohoooo!!! I baught a pair of pants 6 years ago...size 18, but they never fit! :( so of course i held on to them...just in case... but today after putting on all my pants...and realizing i was swimming in all of them i put on my little ity bitty 18's and blamo!!! They fit!!! Awesome!!! Soo happy...and of course my hubby kept telling me how cute my bittom looks in my new jeans lol my new 6 year old.jeans!!! I was size 26...now 18!!

Amanda

Nathalie_Can
on 1/11/14 12:40 am

Don't you love when we the "just in case" become reality...lol...I had a few of those..have a great weekend!

Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

sellarsgal
on 1/11/14 2:25 am - Oshawa, Canada

That's fabulous! I still have a long way to go but I can't wait to experience that, fitting into sizes I never could have dreamed of before! I have always been plus size.

mispysmom
on 1/11/14 11:21 pm - elliot lake, Canada
Hope u had a great weekend too :)

Amanda

Moselle
on 1/11/14 2:40 am - Athens, Canada

Great NSV. It won't be long before you shrink out of everything in your closet. Join a support group and get into a clothing exchange because it's really helpful when you are changing sizes so quickly.  Otherwise try the 2nd hand shops because you aren't in any size long enough to want to spend the money as you go through the sizes.

Keep up the good work and enjoy your success.  Tell your hubby that "he ain't seen nothin' yet!" 

Hugs,  Muriel

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out." -Robert Collier
Join Kingston Ontario WLS Support Group - Online @ OH 

HW: 267         SW: 248       GW:155       LW: 132      CW: 143-148      

mispysmom
on 1/11/14 11:22 pm - elliot lake, Canada
Ooooo i wish we had something like tht here!! My town is soooo small lol

Amanda

(deactivated member)
on 1/11/14 6:23 am

what a feeling!!  congratulations!! btw -- is your tracker up to day?  

mispysmom
on 1/11/14 11:23 pm - elliot lake, Canada
I pm'd u :)

Amanda

franky13
on 1/11/14 8:07 am

Awesome!! I love the down sizing....I was a 26 also and now 16/18...LOVE!

Referred September 2012, HHRH Orientation December 2012, Meet with surgeon January 2013, Meet with and testing with Dr Glazer May 2013, PATTS July 4, 2013 - 325lbs, Surgery HRRH August 1st, 2013 - 299lbs, second surgery late August 2nd to drain fluid, Discharged August 5th - 294lbs, reached 1/2 way to goal at 16 wks, MOM of three kids, married for 13 years :)

mispysmom
on 1/11/14 11:24 pm - elliot lake, Canada
I wish we had like buttons!! Love love love!!

Amanda

Most Active
Recent Topics