Holy Crap!! a direct quote

mispysmom
on 1/13/14 12:15 am - elliot lake, Canada
Just had a phone appointment with my.nurse practioner...recently.had an.accident so i wouldnt drive the 2.5 hours.to my.clinic...she asked my current weight, then my start weight...there is now a difference of 110 lbs in 2.5 months...she was quiet for a second then said...holy crap!! I almost.choked on my.coffee lol she asked me how my closet was holding.up...i.said ya not to well but im.totally.ok with tht lol....she recomended upping my.vitemins.just.to.ensure i dont become.deficient due to the extreme.weight loss..

Amanda

Patm
on 1/13/14 12:21 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Yeah that would probably make me chock as well. But congrats on the great weight loss.

Northernlightsmom
on 1/13/14 12:23 am - Canada

Wow...I will second the ``Holy crap``! That is awesome.....good for you.

RNY Surgery February 10th, 2014

libra1
on 1/13/14 12:30 am, edited 1/13/14 5:17 am - Canada
VSG on 09/17/13

I'd say she was quite restrained....

I would have probably responded WTF !!!!!!

Wow! Amazing!!

gonna_B_thinner
on 1/13/14 1:34 am

WOW your doing AWESOME!!!  Can I ask what kinds of exercising are you doing and how often?  I am still pre op but I'm trying to find out what works best for everyone.....your  doing such a great job I think others would be interested too.  Thanks so much. 

mispysmom
on 1/13/14 4:14 am - elliot lake, Canada
Well i have kind of a busy life, i.have three kids, and i work, seems like im always on the run, i.have a dog who now enjoys two walks a day, (i think we r loosing.weight together) in addition to this my youngest daughter and i go swimming at our local pool 3 times a week, we got a family membership but my 12 & 13 year olds r too cool to hang with mommy lol i think the kicker is tht we live in northern ontario and got a ton of snow...my.husband has type 1 diabetes and i promised myself tht he wouldnt have to shovel any snow after working all day, so between my son and i we have taken care of tht all winter...im just trying to be more active over all....i even.park on the farside of the parking lot at the grocery store and walk in lol i think all the little things are adding up lol
mispysmom
on 1/13/14 4:15 am - elliot lake, Canada
Also i used to be a carb junky hard core...now i do not eat carb very much.....i didnt cut them all out cuz u do need.them, but i have th severly limited :)

Amanda

Zizzler
on 1/13/14 7:22 am

lol too funny - congrats!

Highest: 320, Surgery: 255 (Aug/14), Lowest: 132, Current: 167, Goal: 155

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

alysan
on 1/13/14 7:53 am - Canada

Geesh that is a whole lot of weight gone!  Good for you!!!

Referral: Feb. 14, 2013; Orientation: May 16, 2013: 1st RN/NUT/SW appt: May 28, 2013; 2nd RN/NUT/SW appt: July 31, 2013; Dr. Agarwal (internist): Aug. 6, 2013; Post Op Class: Nov. 25 2013; Dr. Reed: Dec. 17, 2013; Surgery: February 13,2014

Moselle
on 1/13/14 8:23 am - Athens, Canada

You are totally rocking it girl.  Keep up the good work. Everyone around you must be totally amazed at the transformation. 

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out." -Robert Collier
Join Kingston Ontario WLS Support Group - Online @ OH 

HW: 267         SW: 248       GW:155       LW: 132      CW: 143-148      

Most Active
Recent Topics