Freezing Friday Roll Call

Liz R.
on 9/15/11 8:43 pm - Easton, PA
OK So maybe not technically freezing but it was 40 degrees at my house! BRRR!

Sending thoughts prayers and well wishes out to Laura on the arrival of Sweet Pea - I hope that your induction is going smoothly and you are soon to be snuggling your little bundle of joy!!

The information session with Dr Boorse went great last night. There were at least 75 people there. He is an excellent speaker and instilled a  lot of confindence in their program.

Today I am exhausted but at work - here until 3:30 then running to meet my grandmother to pick up Mia, run a few errands including groceries and home to veg!
IdaMae D.
on 9/15/11 8:51 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Liz & PA:

Liz congratulations to Chris. 

Yes, it is freezing in the house.  Not sure just yet what is planned to get heat into the house.  Gene will clue me in soon I hope.

Thinking of Laura as she is awaiting the arrival of her Sweet Pea...

Today I could not wake up, been a long week.  I'm working till 4, then home to find my coding books.  I forgot that my re-test is tomorrow.   It will be what it will be. 

Hope everyone has a great day and enjoys this nice cool weather...

Ida

IdaMae

Patricia R.
on 9/15/11 9:21 pm - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Liz and PA,
What an exciting week with the arrival of babies, not one but two.  Praying for Laura as she awaits the arrival of her little bundle of joy.  

I am not doing much today.  Not feeling well, back is killing me this morning.  Friends from church are supposed to come help unpack today.  What an honor to have such good friends.  I am truly blessed.

It is cold here as well.  Not thrilled with that at all.

Have a good day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Liz R.
on 9/15/11 9:26 pm - Easton, PA
And just an update on the other little addition this week - Mr William is the cutest thing! He has dark fuzzy hair and is totally adorable. He and Momma are both doing great. Big Sis Hailey isn't so sure - she hasn't paid much attention to him yet but she is doing great also!
enasangels
on 9/15/11 9:27 pm - PA
Good Morning Pa.,
Liz congrats to Chris for attending the meeting, and giving some thought to the idea.
Ida come to think of it I went thru no heat in a house I owned as my at the time soon to be ex had decided we need to put in base board heat, and he left before finishing the job. I am sure the return of heat for you is in the very near future.
Laura glad to hear sweet pea has arrived and all is well. The snuggle time may now comence.
Today will be clean up around the house, laundry etc.  Doing what ever I can to get ready for next week, and help my daughter get her stuff together to pack.  She will remain at home today, so if any last minute running is required it will be up to me.  That's it totally boring for me. Hope everyone has a great day, don't forget your jacket this am.
Hugs to all, Ena

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

Nicole0216
on 9/15/11 9:32 pm - Lancaster, PA
Yes it is cold today but it is great, I love the fall. It puts me in a better mood until it gets real dark then yucko.

Good vibes to Laura today.

Proud of Chris I am glad things went well for him Liz.

Proud of Ida for her preserverence.

Proud of Patricia for her continue forward motion despite ailments.

Thrilled that Nan is doing well and glad the doctors are encouraged.

So happy for Lis and Russ the little man is beautiful and seems to be doing well.

All you back to schoolers. hang in there you will get your groove soon,.

To all of the rest of you happy friday
Lisa H.
on 9/15/11 10:13 pm - Whitehall, PA
 It's definitely getting chilly out there.. weird.. Please let's not skip fall and go right to winter.  I'm not ready to put so many clothes on yet.  

Well wishes to Laura, Schnibbe and everyone going through changes in their life.  YAY for Chris and the info session!!!

Siehara had an absolutely FANTASTIC meeting with the rabbi last night.  He was so impressed with her Haftorah and of course mom was gloating.  I know my mom was there with us listening to every word/note and beaming as well.  Who knows, from the looks of the rabbi's office, mom could have been in the room physically and nobody would have known any different.   OYE.. LOL.. 
I also got to see a couple of pictures of his first granddaughter.. He is a proud Saba (grandfather in Hebrew)  She was born the day of the earthquake, so I'm sure she will shake things up!! ok ok.. I'm sleep deprived.. 

Anyway, today... work both jobs, come home and sleep.  Fun stuff

Tomorrow: synagogue in the morning, rest in the afternoon, Neil is coming and we will drive Siehara to a camp friend's house to spend the night while we go to a birthday party in NJ.  

My tracker

hers 

swedeville1
on 9/15/11 10:17 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Sup Liz!  Thats really cool that Chris is beginning the process.  Im excited for the two of you. 
I was going to go through and comment on everybody but after I read Nicole's post I thought she echoed my thoughts as well so I will just say ditto on her comments.  Thanks Nic!

Tonight I am taking Jett and a friend of his to Dave and Busters for Jett's birthday.  It should be fun.  Tomorrow I have an appointment with some home siding company who is coming to try to sell me on new siding.  This should be fun.  After that I will be going to a wedding reception thing for a co-worker who got married about a month ago but is now having a party at his house.  Im looking forward to it.  I will be leaving around 4:00 to get back in time to take Jett to his football game at 6:00.  Sunday we will be watching the Steelers rebound and crush the seahawks.  After the game we will be having a party for my son Jett for his birthday.  Im looking forward to the fast paced weekend.  I hope the weather co-operates.  
How are all of my OH friends doing today?

Swede 

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

steffihope
on 9/16/11 12:58 am - Philadelphia, PA
Since I posted after you - or actually about the same time anyway, you can feel free to comment on my post....just saying!
jackie j
on 9/16/11 4:35 am, edited 9/16/11 4:35 am - Glenmoore, PA
Swede, I am amazed at your abs and lack of hanging fat....just sayin.    P90X did that?  

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1801 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1897 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2576 views