2 years and going strong

Maura M.
on 12/14/11 12:04 pm, edited 12/14/11 12:14 pm - Yardley, PA
I truly can't believe that it is 2 years since I changed my life for the better.  These 24 months have been so rewarding from a physical and mental perspective.  I have lost 126 lbs and gone from a size 22/24 to a 4/6.  Along with the weight I have lostt, I have gained confidence and a new famly. 

This life is now the new "normal" for me.  I am pleased to say that I am maintaining and truly living and loving life.  I never could have imagined the depth of this gift.

Thanks to all of you for the support and insight that you have provided over these past two years

and the years to come.

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/380912_2749101732284_1399815973_3017816_1443760854_n.jpg

(for some reason, the pic doesn't post cleanly.. ugh)
xoxo,

Maura
Maura

Lisa H.
on 12/14/11 7:12 pm - Whitehall, PA
Photobucket

For some reason, you look a hell of a lot better in your 4/6's than I did squeezing out of mine.. LMAO!!!

You have truly rocked your tool.. What an inspiration you are to so many people.  I'm so grateful to have you in my life and to be sharing our journey together.  

Here's the pic for ya!!! You are truly a beautiful person, inside and out.   Love you! 

My tracker

hers 

IdaMae D.
on 12/14/11 7:19 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Congratulations Maura!!!

Ida

IdaMae

Laureen S.
on 12/15/11 3:58 am - Maple Shade, NJ
You look marvelous darling, simply marvelous and you've worked that tool and your are a living example of what life can be like by changing what we can. . .

Best wishes on your continued fully engaged life!!!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Nicole0216
on 12/15/11 4:02 am - Lancaster, PA
Congratulations you are doing so well
bvohl
on 12/15/11 7:27 am
Dear Maura,

I am so proud and happy for you!! You are definitely an inspiration!! The best part of this journey is having met and become friends with you!!

Happy Surgiversary!!

Love you lots!
Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Maura M.
on 12/15/11 1:25 pm - Yardley, PA
Thank you for the congrats and endorsements :) 

xoxo,

Maura
Maura

musicaldonna
on 12/15/11 3:42 pm - PA
Maura,

Happy Surgiversary.  You have worked very hard at losing and maintaining your weight loss.  I still can't get over you doing the Breast Cancer 3 Day.  You are an awesome woman and deserve every accolade that you receive.  I am glad that I have gotten to know you a bit these past 2 years.  Take good care.

Donna
Cherish F.
on 12/15/11 11:35 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Happy Surgiversary!!!
You are an amazing woman that I am so glad I now have in my life. You work the heck out of your tool, and I have no doubt in my mind that you will continue to do so!

It seems anythign you put your mind to you conquer, and I want to be just like you when I grow up!
Love ya beautiful!
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1794 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1889 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2569 views