I'm moving today.. are you???

Lisa H.
on 3/23/12 2:38 am - Whitehall, PA
 Ok.. I'm totally liking that people are coming back and bringing this back to what it's supposed to be about.

As stated in my role call post, I am meeting with my trainer for an hour today.

She told me to just do a light warm up first and we will do total body w/ cardio during our session.

What are you doing to move, today??? It's a gorgeous day outside!

My tracker

hers 

Jackie Fisher
on 3/23/12 3:07 am - PA
Great job Lisa!! 

Total body with Cardio always makes me feel GREAT!!

I actually just came back from another 2 laps around the warehouse I work at. It is almost 1 mile. I have also already done a WHOLE LOT of walking inside the plant today.. Running between departments and such. Tonight I am hoping I can get the hubby motivated to go for a walk with me. If not, I may have to see how far jogging will take me.. not sure about that part though!! Plus I am going grocery shopping, which I consider exercise too, because Lord knows I must walk from one end of Giant to the other a million times and then have to lug the groceries up 3 flights of stairs!! Just makes the actual shopping part so much more worth it!!

Hope everyone finds some way to get moving! Remember.. all it takes is at least 10 minutes of steady walking 3 times a day to get you going in the right direction!!
"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."

-Jackie

Laureen S.
on 3/23/12 3:51 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Took a walk at lunchtime to my nooner AA meeting and back, not long enough, so this evening when I get home from having dinner with a friend of mine that I have not seen in almost 3 years, I will take a walk with Roxie. . .  dogs are wonderful to get you out of the house and moving ;)  but with my big backyard, unless the weather is good, I generally don't walk her, bad Roxie Mom, I'm going to be walking her more often, let's hope for a good day tomorrow so I can take her to the dog park, as it has a nice walking path. . .

Lisa, when I had a personal trainer, she was awesome, she did kickboxing, trialthalons and handed me off to her trainer, who was also great, wish I could afford to have them again, anyway, she told me the same thing, 5 to 10 minutes of warm up, then work out and finish with 30 minutes to an hour of cardio. 

You are doing awesome!!!

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Lisa H.
on 3/23/12 4:39 am - Whitehall, PA
 I won't have to do any "finishing up" with cardio today because she is going to work cardio into our routine. 

My tracker

hers 

cleos_mom
on 3/23/12 6:42 am - phila., PA
well i shopped for 3 hrs of walking does that count
Susan
Arlene E.
on 3/23/12 7:53 am - Philadelphia, PA
At gym this morning for one hour of very sweaty step aerobics!  Think I'll go out now for a walk. 

(deactivated member)
on 3/23/12 2:22 pm
 Down sick from this weather change..  Not moving today at all.... any exertion sets off a coughing spell.. I hate being sick.... ggggrrrrrr   
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1801 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1897 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2577 views