Wake up! It's Momday Roll Call!

lynnc99
on 4/1/12 9:42 pm
What? No roll call yesterday? How long since that happened?

Yesterday was a fun day for me- a PA friend was visiting her daughter and new grandson over newr Dt. Lauderdale, so I drove over to visit them.

On the flp side, a not so good day of eating. I didn't pack my usual obsessive amount of food and ended up at a Wendy's, where I didn't make the best choice. Then I was off kilter for dinner and ate a handful of nuts and some other stuff. It was the first day in ages I didn't hit my protein target. And I know I was over the top on carbs and fat with those nuts.

The moral of the story is....gotta plan!

Today I work 12-9. This morning I am headed out for a walk, then spending a little more time on the closet organization project. Mike will be here next week so I have to get a few of those things done!
dit657
on 4/1/12 10:07 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning - I missed roll call yesterday but our days was nuts and I was exhausted. I think I was in bed before 9:00 last night!

Today is work and trying to clean some things up here. Plus I have some personal items to take care of - hope it's a quiet day in here.

I think the move is catching up to me today - I'm just tired of looking at things and trying to figure out what to do with stuff we can't take, or figure out what we can and can't take - packing - stress - it's all just piling on right now. We're down to 3 weeks left here and at times I panic over leaving a good job and starting a new life. I know we'll be fine but it scares the crap out of sometimes!

OK, enough whining...food plan for today is going to be lousy since I never got to the store over the weekend, but I'll work on that the next day or two.

Take care all - happy Monday. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Patricia R.
on 4/1/12 10:15 pm - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Lynn and Kathy,
Had a great weekend.  My son invited me to New York for a show and then dinner, on Saturday.  Yesterday, church was great, and then a group of ladies from Bible study met at Panera, where I had soup and a Greek salad.

Today, I am on a clear liquid diet, for the dreaded, long put-off colonoscopy.  Should lose a few pounds in the process.  I also have physical therapy this morning.  

In my spare time, I have tidying and packing to do.  I am heading to Michigan on Sunday, for two, or more, weeks.  My daughter in nine months pregnant, and her husband is away from Monday till Thursday till May 31st.  He will be home the week the baby is born.  

I hope everyone has a blessed day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bvohl
on 4/2/12 12:17 am
GM Lynn and PA!!

Did you mean to say "Monday" roll call? Mom's day isn't until next month...LOL!!!

Anyway, my weekend was CRAZY busy and exhausting...but it was doing good things so it was a good weekend!!

Today is wor****il 3:30 then stopping off for gas (almost at empty), then to the grocery for a few things, then picking up the child. The usual, homework, dinner, etc.

Have a GREAT day!!
Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1801 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1897 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2576 views