One thing you do.. One thing you don't but need to...

Amanda Miller
on 12/26/07 3:36 am - Cleveland, OH
OKay.. thought I would get an idea of how people are doing.. Post ONE thing you DO that you are supposed to be doing... Post ONE thing you DONT do that you are supposed to be doing.. For me DO: I always drink 64oz of water a day. I am usually up over 100. DONT, but SHOULD: Stay away from the carbs. Amanda
bethmal
on 12/26/07 4:39 am
RNY on 12/26/17
Well... lately I haven't done anything but usually ONE thing that I DO that I am suppose to be doing is exercising and the ONE thing that I DON'T but SHOULD is staying away from sugar. Sugar is evil.
MARCIAM
on 12/26/07 5:27 am - Sayville, NY
I always eat my protein first I don't always stay away from late-night eating. If I stay up late I need a snack late at night which is bad, bad, bad!
work_n_prgrss
on 12/26/07 5:47 am
DO: I never drink with meals DONT: Get all my water....probably because I dont drink with my meals...lol. I am looking forward to January for motivating me...I know we all are. I might get a fill January 5th..that would be the way to start the new year right!
lorisb
on 12/26/07 7:05 am - Vancouver, WA
One thing I do: get in enough water. One thing I don't: get in enough protein. And I think that's part of the reason for my slow weight loss (but only a very small -- ha, ha, I made a funny! -- part).
Sharon T.
on 12/26/07 7:51 am - Southern , WI
Amanda, I have always made sure I get around 100oz of water, and that works well for me! Also, keeps me regular! My biggest problem, are carbs! I of course know how to avoid problems, now, after 4 yrs, don't EAT them!~ ha I hate counting things, like amounts, calories, or carbs, so I just use my own judgement, and it's worked so far!~ SharonT
Chelle B.
on 12/26/07 8:25 am
Great thought! DO: Drink my water! DON'T (lately): Avoid sugars and carbs.... I will be better behaved after the holidays are over. I promise.
taw1975
on 12/26/07 11:26 am - DFW, TX
I always get my water & protien. I don't exercise regulary. I've committed to the crazy exercise challenge so maybe I will get it together!
(deactivated member)
on 12/26/07 11:38 am
I do: pay attention to when I'm full and actually STOP eating! I don't: exercise
arianna
on 12/26/07 7:20 pm - TN
Ok.... time to fess up ..I have not been walking on my treadmill... I have been getting my water in ... but I have been eating to much and all the wrong foods beacause of the Holidays ....Today i am getting back on my treadmill and back to my low carb diet!! I promise!!!.....
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still here?
Livewithnoregrets · 2 replies · 1214 views
Going on 5 years out
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3796 views
Posts?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3833 views
workouts / exercise?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3624 views