Here is a new favorite recipe....

cyndy40
on 12/31/07 3:26 am - Beaumont, TX
Zucchini Salad 4 - 6 Zucchini peeled 1/2 C of Pine Nuts Toasted Parmesean Cheese (cut into ribbons w/a veggie peeler) to taste 6 cloves of minced garlic Olive Oil Balsamic Vinegar 1/4 tsp Parsley 1/4 tsp Basil (optional) Salt Pepper Cajun Seasoning (i.e., Tony Chechere) Dressing: 1/3 C of Olive Oil 6 cloves of galic Parsley Basil (if using) Balsamic Vinegar Mix the oil and the garlic, Parsley, and Basil together in a small bowl. Add the vinegar until the dressing is still thick, but the oil and the vinegar are emoulsefying. Let marry while preparing the salad. Salad: Toast pinenuts in a 350 degree oven for 3-5 minutes. Using a Mandolin or Veggie Peeler, cut the Zucchini into long thin ribbons. When all Zucchini has been cut, place all pieces in a bowl. Sprinkle with oil, salt, pepper, and cajun seasonings. Grill Zucchini on one side until limp. Remove to a plate to cool. When all Zucchin has been grilled place on a serving platter, add dressing, toss to coat. Sprinkle on pinenuts and top with Parmesean Cheese Curls. Serve room temperature!
Sharon T.
on 12/31/07 7:00 am - Southern , WI
Sounds good, Cyndy!~ Thanks for sharing!
StellaBlue
on 1/2/08 6:00 am - NW, OR
This sounds really good!
cyndy40
on 1/2/08 10:55 pm - Beaumont, TX
It is really good! I prepared this salad for New Year's Day and everyone loved it! My SIL took home the leftovers and the recipe. So easy and band friendly!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still here?
Livewithnoregrets · 2 replies · 1214 views
Going on 5 years out
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3796 views
Posts?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3833 views
workouts / exercise?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3624 views