If anyone is interested in an advertising mass mailing

Con Con
on 3/9/08 1:21 pm - Coastal, MS
I am not lapband, but understand we all need our safe haven. You all got a raw deal the last few days and had a very condenscending remark from those higher up in OH. I have everything saved, so if you want to forward it to your doctor, who pays HUNDREDS a year in advertising his info here, and other advertisers, how YOU, lapbanders are allowed to be treated... let me know. I'll forward it to you, and you can forward it to whom you see fit. Good for you for taking it to the main board, and action was taken quickly - esp after a post threatening to expose OH to advertisers... Good luck to you all, and hope you find another safe place =****il then, come share your stories with us http://quixoticwls.org/forums/index.php .
melati
on 3/9/08 1:26 pm - Miami, FL
Thanks. It's sad that it took the main board to get attention from the powers that be here. As far as what can be done I am looking into cyberangels. If the posts were not enough for discipline from the folks in charge here maybe something can be done personally with this individual.
work_n_prgrss
on 3/9/08 1:34 pm
Con Con
on 3/9/08 1:43 pm - Coastal, MS
So come on over and add some lap-banders to the mix. We want it to be diverse and informative, in a NICE really informative way - not a pushy, your surgery sucks kinda way!!! I hope you start talking and do less lurking =) We do need some lap band info... we have a few "lurkers" who have questions. Lorsib takes part there some, but I know she has been fighting with y'all!!
work_n_prgrss
on 3/9/08 1:52 pm
I might do that...LorisB is the one who told me about it in the first place. I am going to be deactivated here because after OH reads what I wrote they arent going to want me to stay..lol. If I get over there I will look for you..my username is the same on quixotic.
Nancy W
on 3/9/08 1:55 pm
Good to see you Lenora....
Con Con
on 3/9/08 2:00 pm - Coastal, MS
My user name is ConnieR
Nancy W
on 3/9/08 2:03 pm
Thanks Connie!
work_n_prgrss
on 3/9/08 2:26 pm
Elizabeth N.