PEI Weather forecast

Madcow
on 3/10/08 1:00 am - MA
I just checked the weather forecast in PEI this morning. It's -11 C or 12 F chilly and windy too. Hope it's beautiful in your part of the world today.
Chelle B.
on 3/10/08 1:13 am
With the time change, it was 60 degrees and dark when I came to work today. Now we are having a nice, cleansing rain.
Madcow
on 3/10/08 1:22 am - MA
My kids had the hardest time getting up and ready for school this morning. I hope they adjust to the time change very soon. It was quite the struggle for all of us. Between lots of travelling this weekend and lots of parties and family and all it is definately hard to adjust to the day to day world of work and school.
arianna
on 3/10/08 1:24 am - TN
We had a whopping snow storm here started late Friday and snowed most of the night! I think we had about 5 or 6 inches which is alot for this part of country we have not a a good snow like this since 2003 when we got almost 4 inches it was mostly gone by late saturday evening but on saturday my grandkids had a ball building snowmen and making snowballs Il ooked out on my deck this morning and their snowman is all melted and his carrot nose is laying there in a puddle .. !! I is supposed to be close to 60 today but we are having a cold start All the daffodills here have been bloming for two or more weeks now but they sure looked pale & peaked from the cold snow when it melted .. now back up 60 then mid 60s and low 70s all this week and next ! Spring has sprung
Karen D.
on 3/10/08 2:39 am - NY
Revision on 11/24/15
Hi Rose. It's beautifully sunny today....still cold, but the sun feels good. I heard a bird singing while getting out of the car at work. Maybe spring is just around the corner. Major storm at home this morning though.......I went to get my daughter up for school (seems to be immune to the sound of alarm clocks) and she was on the floor. She had thrown up in her bed during the night and never came down to tell me!! We had it in the bed all over the blankets, in her hair and spewed all over the floor! ICK! I was late coming in because I had to clean it all up, rewash her hair and get her bedding into wash. She learned a few more swear words from me, mad at the situation...not her. Cleaning that mess up at 5:30 in the morning is not my ideal way to start my week. I hope the rest of the week is better!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still here?
Livewithnoregrets · 2 replies · 1214 views
Going on 5 years out
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3796 views
Posts?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3833 views
workouts / exercise?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3624 views