Am I crazy, or did I FEEL that??

Dev *.
on 3/10/08 3:01 am - Austin, TX
My chest was still hurting due to my slip on Sunday morning/afternoon. I was eating really crefully and not eating much truly solid food. Later Sunday eveningI was eating a piece of fried cheese (TERRIBLE choice I know but we were at a bar/restaurant for a friend's birthday and that was closest thing they had to "soft" food). Anyway, I felt this brief cramping pain in my chest...and then nothing...my chest stopped hurting! Could I possibly have actually felt my slipped stomach slide back into position? Last night I ate CHICKEN at dinner with no discomfort at all!
cotedazur
on 3/10/08 3:09 am - , OH
WOW... I sure hope that's what happened!!
Karen D.
on 3/10/08 3:47 am - NY
Revision on 11/24/15
That is bizarre and I sure hope that's what it was! I know sometimes if I feel stuck I can feel something like a pop and then the stuck is gone. We are so intune with how our bands are...I wouldn't be surprised if you're right! Keeping fingers crossed. Karen
MARCIAM
on 3/10/08 4:25 am - Sayville, NY
That would be amazing! I do so hope that you are right... Marcia
syke32680
on 3/10/08 5:36 am - FL
Very strange! I hope that is what happened! You will have to let us know.
Born Swimmer
on 3/10/08 5:59 am - Sunny, FL
Honey, if things are not "placed right", (meaning your band and my stomach) than we can certainly feel it! I can eat fried cheese, so when people drag me out to eat, that (and soup) is all I can try. Sometimes I can try soggy pasta (with plenty of sauce)... anyways... yes, when something doesn't sit quite right, I feel a cramping sensation, I can sometimes get hiccups (and each hiccup brings up food... but my problem is different than yours) and after the food clears, the cramping is just a soreness and then that leaves after a few hours. So... I try my best to stick with liquids, but you know how that goes... I would bet you felt your band slipping a bit!
Dev *.
on 3/10/08 6:15 am - Austin, TX
I'm hoping it was the sensation of it slipping back into position after my unfill!
Born Swimmer
on 3/10/08 6:50 am - Sunny, FL
That would be wonderful!!!
(deactivated member)
on 3/10/08 7:46 am - Miramar Beach, FL
Dev, what goes up, must come down! Your theory makes perfect sense to me. I hope so. (But, umm....stay away from the chicken & cheese for a bit and give that poor ol' wounded band a break!) Tami
Cindy W.
on 3/10/08 7:48 am
That would be wonderful ! I to have had that pain and had to go last Fri. for an unfill . So far my stomach is feeling fine . My Dr. mentioned a slipped band { I pray not } and if I have any more trouble will have to be checked for one . I'm just taking it slow and trying to eat right . ~ Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still here?
Livewithnoregrets · 2 replies · 1214 views
Going on 5 years out
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3796 views
Posts?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3833 views
workouts / exercise?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3624 views