Names and Contact Emails please!

(deactivated member)
on 2/13/09 9:02 pm
VSG on 04/06/09 with
Hey there,

Making my final decision this coming week about where I am booking my VSG surgery.

I have a support group meeting on the 21 Feb....after that....I am booking!!  No more waiting...for insurance, or maybes or anything else.

So...I am asking everyone.....

WHO.....did your surgery, or does your surgeon do the VSG? (Keep in mind I am self paying)

HOW.....do I contact them? (email and phone numbers or websites)

I was looking at Mexico or the US....but with the Canadian dollar what it is right now, I am thinking for a small amount more, I could get it done here in my home country.

YAY.............I am psyched!!

Thanks for the help!

Cheers.....and happy shrinking.......Jane
Spezza_Fan
on 2/17/09 10:54 pm - Gatineau, Canada
Good luck in your search Jane! 

I am also thinking about doing the self-pay route but have yet to decide. I am thinking about getting the DS done so I have little options for self-pay.

Let me know what comes out of it.
StartW: 406.6    SurgeryW: 370.8    LastW: 249.6    ThisW: 246.6  
VSG SURGERY ON MARCH 10TH, 2011
Follow my journey on YouTube at www.YouTube.com/Dirik29
Brenda B.
on 2/20/09 12:13 pm - Gaspé, Canada

Hey there,

Just getting back on the boards. I started this journey last year and was scheduled for surgery and had to cancel as I caught a viral infection that attacked my heart muscle. Anyway, the only self pay clinic operating in the Québec system is Dr. Christou in Montreal. Last year his price was 18 000$. Does Route en Y but in my consultation with him we did discuss him doing VSG if the laproscopy wasn't doable due to my scarring from a previous surgery. 

As for the DS approach no surgeon does it in québec.

Hope this helps!

Brendab 

Brenda B, HW 328 PreSW 298 CW 156 Goal 165 
AT GOAL..................NORMAL BMI! DOING THE HAPPY DANCE

Most Active