IN DESPERATE NEED OF CLOTHES XL/XXL

(deactivated member)
on 8/28/09 3:52 am - Toronto, Canada

Hello everyone - I've posted this to my home board which is Ontario but because of my situation, I am looking farther afield in the hopes that someone can help me other than in just Ontario.

So, here goes:

After 3 surgeries in less than a year, losing 175 lbs (yay!) and being reduced to part-time hours (not a yay at all), I am in desperate need of business and business casual clothes. Right now, I am 225lb, 5ft, 5in tall and am wearing a size 18/20/22 or XL to XXL (depends on the cut of the clothes) and average or tall sizes fit better and can be altered betther than petites.

If any of you who have worked hard to get below this size, I would be greatly appreciative if you would be generous enough to donate your old clothes to a worthy cause - me!  Business suits would be so great as I need to interview for full-time positions and have NOTHING to interview in - I am an Administrative Professional so really need the business clothing. I also need business casual to casual clothing as well to flesh out my wardrobe for casual Fridays and clothes to wear on weekends. Some evening clothes would be great too because I met a fabulous man whom I am now dating so would love some date clothes too if you have anything available.

Fall is almost upon us and my current wardrobe won't last past the end of September. I'm posting this now so you can check your closets, clothes that you might have put away and then went past the point of wearing them by the time you lost enough weight. If you can help me out, I am more than happy to pay for all shipping costs involved. If you have really good, expensive dress clothes that you don't want to part with without some sort of monetary compensation, that can be discussed as while I really can't afford a whole new wardrobe right now, hopefully we will be able to come to a mutually decided amount between us.  

Anyway to wrap up, please message me if you think you can help me out and we will discuss this further. 

Thanks for taking the time to read my post and hopefully I get some responses back soon.   Christina.
Spezza_Fan
on 9/10/09 12:22 am - Gatineau, Canada
Sorry Christina but unless you are looking for men clothes I won't be able to help you.

Good luck!
(deactivated member)
on 9/10/09 3:05 am - Toronto, Canada
Sorry, no men's clothes needed, but thanks for the reply.  I think I am going to repost again in another week or two just to see if anything new comes up.

Christina.
Most Active