To Encourage You! My Wow moment today

Brenda B.
on 2/4/10 11:51 pm - Gaspé, Canada
After 4 mths and one week, I went from a size 26W, 3X top and bottom and today......drum roll please...................... top 1X or XL to a size 18W pants!  My shoe size went from 9 to 8.5.   It took me almost three months to move a size but when it started to went crazy downward.   I will be soon naked if I don't get some new clothes.  I have altered all I can. I 'll have to go to Montreal to shop soon!

Brenda B, HW 328 PreSW 298 CW 156 Goal 165 
AT GOAL..................NORMAL BMI! DOING THE HAPPY DANCE

Spezza_Fan
on 2/5/10 12:01 am - Gatineau, Canada
Congrats Brenda!!! 
I wish my weight loss will do the same when the time comes. Right now I'm basically trying to hold off on buying new bigger clothes because my time will come with the next 6 months or so. It'll be great to one day not have to shop at the Big and Tall shop here in Ottawa. I'm tired of wearing my 4XLT shirts and my 48/50 inch pants. I'd love to wear dress pants to work instead of jeans every day. Lucky for me they aren't too strict here so they don't really care but I'd love to get all dressed up for work. It's just tough finding some decent clothes for a big guy like me. I seriously have a full wardrobe of XL, 2XL and 3XL clothes I can wear when I start losing. I had bought a bunch of things when I lost weight about 4 years ago. I remember going to Sears and buying a nice pink Mike Weir golf collection polo that fit me really good. I still have it and it was sex on my body when I wore it. Everything is cheaper when you are smaller too. Hoodie at Big and Tall is like 60/70$. At a normal store I can find them for 30/40$. 60$ for designer brands. Oh well, I'll be there soon enough. I wonder however how small I could get. I have a huge bone structure and don't think I could go below 240 but we'll see.

Sorry for the rambling. Congrats again Brenda.
salem4444
on 2/5/10 12:39 am - Canada
OMG!!! Way to go girl ! I wear the same sizes as you did....I can't imagine being in the 1-2 XL for the summer! I loove to shop! Especially for shoes, as I can buy them in "normal" stores! Last year, I was so discourage of loosing weight some day, that I cleared all my closet of the clothes that didn't fit anymore...I wasn't thinking it was possible to have surgery some day... So now, I won't have any clothes when I'll start loosing...

Congrats Brenda, and have a nice shopping trip!

((hugs))
Diane
                                              HW 320 SW 299  goal W 150 CW 138 (5' 7 " ) 
At Goal !!!

Gabriella21
on 2/5/10 8:56 am - Roxboro, Canada
Brenda that's fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Isn't it fun having to look forward to buying all new clothes...wow I'm getting excited just thinking about it!!!

I can't wait!!! Keep it up and you'll soon be out of the 18W pants and into some slinky...sexy skinny jeans in a size 8-10!!!

I know I have clothes of all sizes in my closet to go through and then I told my daughte I'll just have to start borrowing hers...lol

Hey Derek...I think that you are going to have to model that sexy pink shirt of yours very soon especially if you look that hot in it...

Keep it up Brenda and thanks for all the wonderful info you give us.

BTW...I had a tiny "wow" moment yesterday...since I'm trying to lose a little weight before surgery (so hard though) following the famous "cookie" diet. My co-workers hubby came to pick her up at work and (ladies you have to understand this guy is hot...we're talkong sizzlin...)

He looks my way and says..."Hey sexy lady looks like you've lost some weight..." I turned around twice to see if he was talking to someone behind me!! At that point I shrugged it off and said "so-so not too much) He then said, "I can tell especially on your face...nice" By this time I was blushing so much I didn't know where to look...

So that got me thinking that we're all going to have to get use to the added attention even you Derek...exciting and scary all at once!!

Brenda B.
on 2/5/10 9:11 am - Gaspé, Canada
Thanks for the wonderful encouragement guys.

Brenda B, HW 328 PreSW 298 CW 156 Goal 165 
AT GOAL..................NORMAL BMI! DOING THE HAPPY DANCE

Most Active