I'm home...

MissCurves
on 3/29/13 8:11 am
RNY on 03/26/13

Youpi! Home and resting. Surgery was done Tuesday AM and I was sent home Thursday PM. All vitals were fine, keeping liquids down.

One thing has been bothering me though. Even in the hospital under there heavy pain meds I was getting some bad headaches when I wake up. When I mentioned it to the nurse, she didn't seem worried about it. Since I have been home I have BARELY taken any pain meds. But last night I woke up at 5:30 am with a really bad headache. Has this happened to anyone?

justpete
on 3/30/13 2:37 am
VSG on 04/02/13

glad to hear it went well.  not sure what could be causing headaches ... i want to say after effect of the anesthesia ... but it's been a while since you had.

How was Lachine?  decent sized gowns and comfy beds i hope!  heh

enibas2
on 3/31/13 9:46 pm - Canada

I remember having that also and it was part of ''le manque'' Sorry I don t know how to say it if english sometimes we are used to drink coffee or eat something and since the surgery we don't and it create the 'Manque' just like you stop smoking,,,, So I know me was the coffee   Maybe its the samee for you with something else 

Good luck and I have  plenty of rest that will help you 

sabine

sweet_sylvie
on 4/1/13 7:16 am
Manque =lack
Nice to hear how much time off we have a svg?
Thanks
starlightlu
on 4/1/13 5:58 pm - Canada

Hi, was thinking of you the whole time. Glad to hear it went well and for the headaches, I'm sure it's the combination of everything . good luck on your new journey.

Barbara_journey
on 4/1/13 10:29 pm - Canada

Welcome to the bench! Happy to hear it went well!

I believe it's actually "Withdrawal" that she is referring to... You're body is withdrawing from all sorts of things right now..

Hopefully it will pass soon, otherwise, call them...

Rock that sleeve girl! :)

MissCurves
on 4/3/13 12:23 pm
RNY on 03/26/13

You guys are great, thank you everyone!

That night was the last night I had the headaches, Thank god!

Most Active