I got a date tell me something good

glori74
on 12/12/03 10:29 am - summerville, SC
Alright I am going Jan 14 for open rny I am so nervous please fill me up with good warm fuzzy thoughts!Thanks
dandid
on 12/13/03 5:08 am - Walterboro, SC
Hello Gloria, I understand where you are coming from. I went for my first consultation on 12/4. I am excited about the entire process, but I am also scared to death. I hope that a post-op will contact you and provide those warm feelings. I live in Walterboro, so I am a homegirl!!! Follow your heart!
Darlene C.
on 1/1/04 12:41 pm - Conway, SC
Hi Gloria! Congrats on having your date. I just had my surgery, open with Dr Saaback in North Charleston on Dec 17th. Everything went very well, and I go tomorrow for my first follow-up visit. I had a positive attitude and never looked back. My daily activities before surgery were few and far between; many days I couldn't even go shopping for the back and knee pain. On the days I felt Soooo bad it made the surgery look even better. i have had sinus surgery an gall bladder surgery, and this by far was the easiest. The pain was not bad, more soreness than anything. I have had NO regrets and NO second thoughts! Only 2 weeks out and I feel so much better. 2004 is going to be a very good and productive year for us both! Take care, chill out and email me if I can help
Most Active
Recent Topics
Charleston MUSC patients
MsRadar65 · 0 replies · 318 views
Overstitch Surgeon?
Pamela G. · 1 replies · 3063 views
Greenville sc
ebonymc · 0 replies · 3970 views
Union,SC
Tracy6035 · 0 replies · 4305 views