Welll...........see you in 9 months.......

martian77
on 7/13/07 6:18 am - Howard, SD
I was just starting this journey, waiting on insurance approval for the lapband, and low and behold, I'm pregnant! I am happy, but sad too, kind of. I wanted to wait for a few years, post op, and be a skinny preggo, you know where people can actually tell you are pregnant?? HOw vain is that??? Sorry, I'm just needing to vent. My husband and I are very happy, but not really prepared. I took a pregnancy test last month before my inital consult, just to make sure, and it was negative......well, alas I'm very late and I thought perhaps stress of life and being consumed with all the obesity research..........but alas, it looks like I will be having baby #3! I hope I dont' sound ungrateful. We struggled for 5 years to get pregnant the first time, then I had #2 22 months later, now it looks like #3 will be 21 months younger! Holy crap I will have 3, 3 yrs. and under!!!! Anyway, I am off to call Dr. Obrien's office and let them know that it is on hold for now. Perhaps next year!!! I also have a call into my OB/GYN so that hopefully she can help me with a safe weightloss/exercise regimen for pregnancy. Thanks for all your support. I will be back. Good luck to everyone! Emily
treiser
on 7/13/07 7:33 am - Pierre, SD
Congratulations!  I hope all goes well for you and we will see you in 9 months!  Tanya

CyndiU
on 7/14/07 1:01 pm - Hartford, SD
CONGRATULATIONS!  Remember everything happens for a reason.  We'll see you in 9 months - and you are smart to get hold of OB/GYN.  Keep us informed; stick around and let us know how its going.  I'd love to see pictures of the new baby in 9 months.  :)
(deactivated member)
on 7/27/07 11:25 am

smilie Congratulations!!!!! We will be here when you get back!!!  xo

Most Active
Recent Topics
Bariatric Event!
monymony · 0 replies · 6150 views
LGBT forum invitation
seanbear66rn · 0 replies · 6086 views
Hello all
stephp77 · 0 replies · 5993 views