Does anyone ever post messages on here?

Leigh L.
on 11/2/03 4:23 pm
I was just wondering if anyone posts messages on here more than once every week? I need some words of encouragement as my surgery date of November 24th nears closer and closer...if you have any, they would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Leigh
Leah S.
on 11/3/03 9:55 am - Davis, SD
Hello Leigh... I had open on Sept 30th. Just about back to "normal". My advice to you is bring chap stick to the hospital. You'll need it!!! I've lost 26 lbs in 5 weeks. I find it really hard to eat all I need to right now. Stock up on tuna, hard cheese, string cheese, chicken ect. I'm soooo sick of jello & pudding, I'll never eat either again. Stay away from sweets. I haven't dumped yet, don't want to either. Your life will be all about sipping water & walk walk walk. I find the colder things are the easier it is to sip away. I've been though a lot of ice cubes. Crystal lite tea is really good. Also I slept in a recliner for almost 2 weeks. That was due to having 51 staples in my incision!!!! You hang in there, it will be all over before you know it. Then you too will "be on the other side". Leah
Most Active
Recent Topics
Bariatric Event!
monymony · 0 replies · 6150 views
LGBT forum invitation
seanbear66rn · 0 replies · 6086 views
Hello all
stephp77 · 0 replies · 5993 views