Hello Tenn. from Iowa!!!

michelle57
on 10/3/03 4:39 am - Cedar Rapids, IA
Would love to correspond with anyone from the Knoxville/Maryville/Pigeon Forge area. My family is thinking about moving down there in a couple of years and we would like some practical relocation info. My husband and I are pursuing the healthcare field and chose Knoxville because of the many hospitals and the close proximity of the Smokes, an area we have visited several times and LOVE!! I have a B.A in Sociology and 15 yrs in the field of disabilities plus a recent career transition to healthcare and my husband has an AA degree in Voc Rehab with 5 yrs in disabilities, 10 yrs in agriculture, and is pursuing a CMA degree. We are in our forties and have a 7 yr old daughter with minor cognitive delays. I had RNY surgery August 11 and have lost over 40# and 15"! Please feel free to email me at [email protected] with any questions about WLS or Tenn info!
iamtina
on 10/14/03 8:32 pm - Cookeville, TN
I'm in Tennessee but I am afraid I am not in those area's or I would help... Pigeon Forge is beautiful and a very busy area..... Good luck on your decision!!! Tina
Most Active
Recent Topics