For Kristi and Katie THANK YOU :)

missdjv
on 11/5/03 7:26 am - TN
Thanks guys for letting me know about Dr Hruska in Clarksville. I called and she accepts medicare!! I have my initial appointment on 5 Jan 04. What should I bring and what do I expect from the initial meeting? Any info you could give would be so wonderful. My email address is [email protected] Again. thanks so much please keep in touch Best of luck to you
DixieFlower
on 11/5/03 8:24 am - Chattanooga, TN
Talk to Leigh Ann at her office she can help you get ready for your initial visit and tell you about the stuff you need or might want to get done. With me she (since I am 4 hrs from her) had me go ahead and get done what I could local like my sleep studies, dietician consult, and psych eval. She also sent me a packet of forms for me to fill out before my first appt. Im sure what needs to be done for the initial consult varies person to person depending on ins. but Leigh Ann is an absolute godsend. I have an appt with her tomorrow woo hoo I still have to have my sleep study done but I have that scheduled for Dec 5 and 12 hopefully my insurance will go ahead and approve the surgery and I can have it sometime soon after my sleep studies. That is my goal anyway. Best Wishes
missdjv
on 11/5/03 9:57 am - TN
Thanks Augusta; you were the first person i heard of Dr Hruska from. Dr Steely was booked up five months out last year. Best of luck to you. If youre having the sleep study done at Gateway, its a piece of cake. My mom had it done there and they let her leave when she woke up at 3 am...nice people. Keep in touch I will be praying for you to begin your new life very soon!!!
DixieFlower
on 11/5/03 10:12 am - Chattanooga, TN
Luckily my sleep studies are being done here close to home (chattanooga) the only things I had to go to clarksville for were my dietician consult (10/24) and the surgeon consult (11/06) tomorrow Woo hoo . I will also have to go up to clarksville for any pre surgery bloodwork but hey three trips up there are definately worth the outcome
ShrinkingKatie
on 11/6/03 3:12 pm - Crossville, TN
Awww.... Your very welcome Miss!! I had my appointment the other day -- I LOVED everyone in the office!! They were so helpful, they made you feel comfortable, they answered all your questions -- Oh hell... it was just great!! If you ever want to talk to me or e-mail me... Just send an e-mail to me... my address is [email protected] Have a good one chick... and about the info you need -- Talk to Leigh Ann... She'll answer all your questions!!! Hugs, Katie
Most Active
Recent Topics