Assistance with program fees here in Tennessee

Jessica L.
on 11/7/03 11:18 am - San Dimas, CA
Several other ladies and I will be starting up an organization dedicated to helping those in need pay their program fees. It is in it's early stages, but within the next few months, we are hoping to get everything going with fundraising so that we can begin to help those in need get this necessary life-saving surgery. There will be criteria to meet and guidelines to follow, so anyone who is interested may email me and I will put you on a list to receive information once we have everything in place.
gyverbabe
on 11/7/03 11:20 am - Knoxville, Tn
Man! I keep forgetting that this site keeps you logged in on the last profile you used! I am the one who is starting the organization. Sigh...Please email me to be put on the list at [email protected]
Gina H.
on 11/7/03 6:01 pm - Shamokin, PA
Add me to the list and I will try to help any way I can.
michelle S.
on 11/28/03 4:36 pm - s pittsburg, tn
Pls put my name on the list....I need this surgery,& see no way of doing it..I actually have BCBS PPO(platinum,yeah right... & they have a written exclusion....I could never afford to do this,But I am so afraid I may already be in my "winter years" w/ this lifesaving surgery....I am 5'8 & 375...My Dr tells me how healthy I am but I cant get this weight off....My BMI is around 60 I believe....PLS PLS PLS put me on your list....By the way..I love obeslity help .com///it has helped me through some tough times just knowing others have made it through.......Sign me,Still living so far in TN.......
CHRISTY B.
on 11/30/03 8:07 am - la quinta, ca
All those who contact me, please email me with your contact infomation, privately please. I need name, address, and phone number. The name of our corporation is Obesity-Hope Foundation and we hope to have our doors open no later than the beginning of summer.
missdjv
on 11/7/03 1:35 pm - TN
Wonderful idea!!! I would love to know more information as well. Please add me to your email list. I wish more people took initiative like you are doing, myself included. I will complain to my husband about how obese people are treated, or wanting to help but i never seem to have a good idea. Kudos to you! Keep us posted!
gyverbabe
on 11/30/03 8:53 am - Knoxville, Tn
DARN it! Please send your contact info to [email protected] for Obesity-Hope Foundation
Most Active
Recent Topics