Cosmetic Surgeons in San Antonio

simplythebest
on 7/17/12 2:21 am - San Antonio, TX
Hello Texans,

I am hardly ever on this forum but I would love information about a cosmetic surgeon in San Antonio.  Please share... names, good, bad and the ugly.  
Vivian Prouty
on 7/17/12 2:30 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Hi there,

There really isn't alot of active people on the TMB from San Antonio area.   My best suggestion to you is go to the dark blue line above where it says find a surgeon....then click on Plastic surgeon.   There are surgeons from all over there and people write reviews on them too.   You may also want to contact your WLS and see if they can recommend one to you.   Good luck....BTW....you can go to the PS forum too and ask questions about surgeons there.     

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

stacy158
on 7/18/12 12:37 pm - TX
RNY on 10/23/12
I have not yet had my WLS, however I have been reading up on plastic surgeons in SA.  Someone I'm going to seriously consider, when it's time, is Dr. Sheryl Pilcher.  She is my weight loss surgeon's wife, so she completely understands WLS patients and their needs.  The photos on her website look like she does fabulous work.  Good luck in your search!
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 43 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 118 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 427 views