Bariatriceating.com - no way to contact when have order issues?

Jeannie Hubnik
on 4/29/13 3:22 am - Belton, TX

I am wanting to know if anyone has a clue how to contact this company?  I am trying to contact them because there are issues with my order I did place and they are sending me things I DID NOT order and charging my card.  When the packages come there are NO invoices or statements in the box.

Has anyone had similar issues?  I say that in Florida they had 80 complaints filed but all contact info on that site was no good.

I click contact us on the web site and it just goes back to the homepage.

I am so disappointed in this website and the company.  I have followed Susan since I joined odesity help.com and started my journey and to have this happen using her companny is heart breaking.

Jeannie

Jeannie
3-9-2005 ~ 350  *~*~*~*~*~*~*  8 years post op 165 goal for 6 1/2 years

"Just because you can....doesn't mean you should" Acheron

Karla Lewis
on 4/29/13 9:31 am - Livingston, TX
SOrry you have had an issue. I used to order a lot from bariatriceating.com, but never ha a problem. Maybe someone can help you.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Vivian Prouty
on 4/29/13 10:08 pm - Fort Worth, TX

I am surprised Jeannie.    I just went to their website and I couldn't find anyway to contact them either.    I would search the return address and go to the Yellow Pages and find a contact number for them.   Return any orders to receive from them and I would contact the card that it is being charged to and let them know that they are unauthorized charges on your card.   I'm so sorry that this is happening to you.  Hopefully there is a mix up at BE.     Hope you get it cleared up quickly.

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 46 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 120 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 429 views