Just got a date

sungirl
on 8/20/08 1:27 am
I expected it to take forever.  I started this process at beginning of August, got approved from my insurance in 10 days, and have surgery scheduled for Sept. 18 for Lap Band.  It all happened so fast-----my Dr. is Dr. Hansen.  Anyone else out there who has had Dr. Hansen?
ricemira
on 8/27/08 5:59 am
what insurance do you have? I am here in SLC and am having the hardest time getting money to pay for the surgery? also, where is Dr. Hansen located. I have been working with Dr. Mckinlay at St. Marks.
sungirl
on 4/22/13 11:32 am

So, here I am in 2013, 5 years later. I lost about 70-80 lbs, but had to get a revision last year. Had my lap band put back in...it had slipped. A year later, I have gained about 40-50 lbs over this last year. Am currently working with McKInlay and wondering if I should get a DS or Gastric Bypass. Any recommendations? And if you did DS, who was your Dr., would you recommend him, how much weight have you lost, etc. I would love more info. Thanks, Sungirl....

sungirl
on 4/24/13 3:12 am

update: after a lap band revision..and initial lapband...looking into ds. Wish I had done this from start.

sungirl
on 9/13/08 10:29 pm
I have United Health Care---Dr. Hansen is in Sandy/Draper area.  He was on my list, so that's where I went.
Most Active