Hello....from a long term post op!

Tam
on 5/10/11 1:19 am - Richmond, VA

Hello to all the newbies and the old gang as well!  It has been a long time since I have posted.  I just recently passed my 6 year post op surgiversary!  Up until the end of last August I was holding strong at 260 lbs lost and was at the perfect size that I wanted to be.  Well, someone else had plans for me and I am now pregnant with my third child (second since my gastric bypass surgery!).  I am due on May 18th with my son.  My youngest daughter just turned two in March and is doing fantastic!  My oldest daughter is 16 now and will be getting her drivers liscense in June!  I am in an awesome relatonship with a very understanding man named Jack.  We live in the West End of Richmond with our kids, 4 doggies and the guinnea pig, too.  I still do online support group activities and one on one mentoring.  Time got away from me and I was finding less and less time to get online and stop by the website but I am hoping that changes as of today.  At one time I was on here every day and I am aiming to be on at least 5 days a week now.  I am a stay at home mommy (by choice) and want to be there for others as some of the veterans were there for me.  After my youngest daughters birth I was below my prepregnancy weight in less than three months and I KNOW I can do it again.  I am looking forward to getting to know you all and be of any help that I can!  Please, drop me a post or message and introduce yourself to me and let me know if there is anything that I can do for you!  It feels good to be back already!!!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

CKatGo
on 5/10/11 8:00 am - VA
Good to see you back online and congratulations on the new baby!
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, love and self-discipline. 2 Tim 1:7
Rachael Richardson
on 6/10/11 1:46 pm - Alexandria , VA
RNY on 06/20/11 with
Hi and thanks for the inspiration and sharing  your story!  Congratulations!
 One reason I am having surgery is because I hope loosing weight will help me concieve easier and have a healthier pregnancy.  Scheduled for RNY June 20!!!!
MerMer
on 6/15/11 2:44 am
Hello Ms. Tam,

Good to see you. I haven't been here either lately.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 885 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2211 views