I need clothes! Northern VA Thrift Stores or Clothing Exchanges??!

Rachael Richardson
on 9/25/11 2:58 am, edited 9/25/11 3:00 am - Alexandria , VA
RNY on 06/20/11 with
I do not have much that fits me and that I can wear to work.  I have bought a few items and  they are now also to big!  This is a good thing and I am thrilled.  No complaints.  I just want to locate a nice thrift store and clothing exchange resource in the Northern Va area.  Anyone have any ideas?   A friend mentioned Goodwill on Glebe Rd in Arlington.  Anyone else been there?  I no longer fit Lane Bryant clothing very well most stuff is to loose so I am now in the regular women sizes and I feel so blessed and healthy.  Thank  you WLS!

Donna

seriouslaughter
on 9/25/11 10:00 am
There's also the Salvation Army on Little River Turnpike! Congrats, isn't it a great feeling?

I think the next best thing to solving a probem is finding some humor in it. -Frank A. Clark

We have no say over the hand dealt us in life, but we do have a lot of control over how this hand is played. We are responsible for bringing out the meaning of our own lives in each moment that we live. Remember each moment happens only once and can never be retrieved again. -Roberta Andersen

tammypeden
on 10/8/11 9:49 am
I have found a great thrift store here in Woodbridge on Minnieville Road called The Village. It is in the same shopping Center where Lowes. I have been getting all of my work clothes from there for the past year. The store is very organized and the clothes are all very clean.

bamabelle16
on 11/6/11 1:50 am
The Village is good and both Salvation Army locations bu the Best is Unique off Gallows/50/29. Wow! Don't buy too much as you will not get clothes worn before they are too big. Get some safety pins!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 881 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2205 views