Support Group Meeting, Warrenton VA tonight.

tramsdale1
on 5/21/12 1:57 am - Remington, VA
The Warrenton Bypass WLS Support Group is an Open Forum Support Group for patients in the Northern Virginia area who have had weight loss surgery. We share experiences and information with each other in hopes of enlightening and encouraging each other in our journey out of obesity. We have a monthly meeting on the fourth Monday of each month at 6:30 p.m. in Warrenton. The meeting is held at Fauquier Hopsital in the Bistro.  The meeting lasts approximately 2 hours. Our main goal is health, support and friendship towards each other as we walk the road out of obesity to the path of great psychological strength and physical health.

Topic for this meeting is: Goal Weight.
shoutjoy
on 9/27/12 9:28 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi,

Do you have an email list that you use to notify your members of future meetings and events?  I would like to be added.  Culpeper does not seem to be to open to a group at this time.  I'm not sure I can go to the evening meetings due to my work schedule.  I just so happen I work at the Curves in Warrenton now.  Anyway, I'd like to be a part of your group.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

tramsdale1
on 9/27/12 9:37 pm - Remington, VA
Yes, Just send me your email address and I will add you to my list.  Our topic meeting is the 4th Monday of the month.  We meet in the Bistro on the Hill at Fauquier Hospital at 6:30.
shoutjoy
on 9/27/12 9:55 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi,

Just sent you a message with my email. Thanks.  I can probably hit the tail end since my work not too far from there.  I get off work at 7pm. Cool beans!

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Trigna
on 10/2/13 11:23 pm
RNY on 11/29/13 with
Hi! I'm looking for a closer group to me than Reston. This would, literally, be five minutes away for me and perfect! Do you all still meet?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 881 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2206 views