What i do to loose

Sally H.
on 3/4/04 8:00 pm - ME
Hi everyone...i have been asked how i lost weight thus far...well to start with you must remember i started out at 477lbs and from what i understand the more you weigh the faster you will loose for a few months so maybe you really shouldn't go by me...i don't want you to get discouraged if you don't get the high weight loss in the first months out. Anyway, here is what i have done and do...I am on an 800 calorie diet from the surgeon but i don't get in that much...i get in maybe 500. Im an ice tea junkie so i get my water in with diet lipton ice tea and have 3-4 cups of coffee in the morning. To eat i have 1 lean cuisine meal a day, and either a few crackers for a snack or some microwave popcorn. I just don't find that im all that hungry. Secretly i cheat too...i have sugar but i count it in with the calories so i keep it way down. And i don't cheat everyday lol. Maybe once a week but then i double up and push that diet ice tea the next day. That doesn't mean it will work for others tho..please remember we all loose differently and as long as your loosing your successful. Exerccising...uggggg...i should do it more then i do..i have all this energy but don't wanna exercise so i clean the house or go window shopping for exercise..i don't wanna buy new clothes yet so i just look and see whats out there for my options. I do exercise (my own routine) everyother day sometimes every 2 days...like i said i need to get on the stick about that. Anyway this is what i do but please please remember you have to find what works for you and i started out much heavier then most on these boards. Do what the doctor tells you and you will be a *LOOSER*!!! LOL never thought the word looser would be a nice thing to say...did you? Best of luck to each and everyone of you...and if i can help in anyway please feel free to contact me...i love hearing from others and all they are going thru. hugsssssssssssssss everyone Sally
blank first name B.
on 3/10/04 9:00 am - Tx
Hi Sally, Congratulations on your weight loss! I am almost 3 yrs out and had originally lost 113 lbs. I was 25 lbs from my goal weight when I started cheating with sugar. I have since gained back 30 lbs! But I`m working on it. What I was doing before I started cheating was I had 1 pkg of Oatmeal for breakfast, The meat portion of a lean cusine meal, or equilvilent thereof, sf jello or applesauce for snack, and meat again for supper. I got in my water and walked everyday. The weight literally fell off. I started working out again this week. And I am going to start using my tool correctly. Its good that you have control over your cheating, I have a lot of trouble in that area. There is a member on this forum that everyone who has had the vbg should read her profile. Her name is Carolynn Johnson from NM. She is an inspiration. Keep up the good work.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gastro-Gastric Fistula after VBG
csingram · 0 replies · 4314 views
VBG revision
okgal50 · 9 replies · 8573 views
sleeve or the switch
Kerri_L_Denter · 1 replies · 8095 views