Post Op follow-up

Dianne C.
on 4/25/04 7:52 am - Fresno, Tx
Went to see my bariatric surgeon for followup. Surgery was 11-17-2003. Weighed 174 and told him I was staying at this weight for the last 3 or 4 weeks. Asked him if I should start Atkins to get over plateau. He pooh poohed my diet talk. Said since I saw him 4 months ago I have lost 40 pounds which is way more than I should normally lose. So that made me feel good. He told me to jus****ch what I eat, no high calorie, fried foods, no need to like diet just remember one thing, quit eating before you get full. This one is a hard one for me because I have trouble with the head full and the tummy full. Afterwards though you know which full it is because you'll think I'm full, I should have stopped. Not eating too much but still fighting with the stop before full. Well went home started eating regular and guess what, I weigh 171 now. Go figure but I'm happy. My doctor told me to stop worrying how fast I lose. The slower the better but you know we still like to see the weight come off. Dianne.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gastro-Gastric Fistula after VBG
csingram · 0 replies · 4325 views
VBG revision
okgal50 · 9 replies · 8582 views
sleeve or the switch
Kerri_L_Denter · 1 replies · 8100 views