RE: Evangeline Shaw?

Janna G.
on 6/24/04 8:56 am - TX
Has anyone heard from Evangeline? She was supposed to have her surgery June 14th. I`ve just been wondering how she is doing.
tammym
on 7/20/04 8:18 am - Portland, OR
Revision on 01/16/12
Janna!!! How are You doing? Haven't heard from you in a while. I'm still regaining (sigh). Do you go to the support group? Tammy
Janna G.
on 7/22/04 1:17 pm - TX
Tammy, you look great in your picture. Don`t worry we will get back on track. I am still a far cry from where I started. But I sure don`t want to go backwards. Sometimes I have to remind myself of how bad I felt. I felt so crappy most of the time when I was 100 lbs overweight. Which was the whole reason I had wls. I`m still glad I did it. I`ve regained 40 and need to lose 60 all together. I got so close to goal. The only good thing about the regain is people have stopped telling me about other people they know who have regained. Oh well. Keep in touch!
Evangeline S.
on 7/28/04 12:29 am - Houston, TX
Hi Janna, Thanks for asking about me. Yes, I did have the surgery on June 14th, and I am glad I did. I have lost a total of 32 lbs. so far. My only problem is getting in the exercise. I try walking, but I have pain in my knees and left hip. I do a little movement when I can. I appreciate your concern. Getting in the protein is not a problem for me. It's getting in the five meals. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Peace and Blessings
Janna G.
on 7/28/04 8:45 am - TX
Hi Evangeline, Glad you are back and congratulations on the great weight loss. We only had to get in three meals a day. All surgeons are different, I would follow your dr plan. Just get in your protein and vitamins and you will do great. Keep us posted. Janna
Janna G.
on 7/28/04 8:45 am - TX
Hi Evangeline, Glad you are back and congratulations on the great weight loss. We only had to get in three meals a day. All surgeons are different, I would follow your dr plan. Just get in your protein and vitamins and you will do great. Keep us posted. Janna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gastro-Gastric Fistula after VBG
csingram · 0 replies · 4325 views
VBG revision
okgal50 · 9 replies · 8582 views
sleeve or the switch
Kerri_L_Denter · 1 replies · 8100 views