Today's Committment

sharon001
on 7/23/04 4:16 am - WI
I am going to make a daily committment here and invite you all to join me. Why am I doing this?? I want to keep the surgery fore-front in my mind. I hope that by staying on track here with a daily committment I will continue using and working the program like I need to so I continue to lose weight and get healthy. With that said... Today I will track all of my food and liquid consumption in Fitday.com to make sure that 50% of my food intake is protein. Sharon -108
LADYLONEY
on 7/23/04 11:18 am - CRAFTON, PA
HI SHARON!! I JUST WANTED TO SAY YOUR PROFILE IS WONDERFUL. I READ THE POEM AND WAS RELATING TO IT SO MUCH. WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT POEM?? YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION!! KELLY
sharon001
on 7/25/04 12:27 am - WI
My profile was "prettyed" up by the HTML team here at OH. But thank you, I do "use" that profile to track where I have been, where I am and where I am going with WLS. I really found profiles to be helpful during the 1.75 years it took before I was scheduled for surgery. As far as the poem goes, I actually found it on someone else's profile. It was "anounymous" there as well. So I added it to my profile. Wouldn't it be great if we one day found out who wrote that poem?? Thanks! Sharon
Janna G.
on 7/24/04 4:22 am - TX
Sharon, You are doing great. I can tell you are going to be very successful. Thanks for your posts and for the challenges. I am going to write down everything I eat today too.
sharon001
on 7/25/04 12:30 am - WI
Janna, Thanks for joining me! I hope the challenges and posts help us all. I know that they help me! Sharon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gastro-Gastric Fistula after VBG
csingram · 0 replies · 4325 views
VBG revision
okgal50 · 9 replies · 8582 views
sleeve or the switch
Kerri_L_Denter · 1 replies · 8100 views