After Vacation Committment

sharon001
on 9/7/04 11:32 pm - WI
Hi everyone! Hope you are all doing well. I am back to work today after being off of work for 12 days. Believe it or not it is good to be back to work. I like my structure. I am still on a plateau (4 weeks now). Hoping for some weight loss this week since my schedule is back. Happy to see all the board activity -- Missed you all! Wednesday's Committment: Walk 1 mile during my lunch hour and NO refined sugar today. Sharon -113#
tammym
on 9/8/04 2:14 am - Portland, OR
Revision on 01/16/12
Hi Sharon! I hope you had a great vacation. I know we all missed you here! I am on a plateau too, after losing 5 pounds in a week last month, I've been fighting just to keep it off and fighting the sugar demon. I seem to do ok during the week and then lose control on the weekend in a vicious cycle. This week I've had trouble getting back On the wagon due to the long weekend, but today I am prepared to fight the good fight! NO SUGAR! I'm starving and exhausted, but successful so far (at 9am, lol)! I'll go for a nice long walk during lunch too. It's going to be a LONG day. Welcome back!! Tammy
sharon001
on 9/8/04 11:39 pm - WI
Hi Tammy -- I did good yesterday -- No refined sugar and I walked my 1 mile and the bonus... Lost 1# when I got on the scale today -- Woo Hoo let the weight loss continue. Thursdays Committment: 1 mile -- no refined sugar
tammym
on 9/9/04 1:34 am - Portland, OR
Revision on 01/16/12
I did good yesterday too! No sugar, even though it was my dads birthday and my parents really pressured me to have cake with them. I didn't do too bad on the diet, no sweets or junk (well, unless baked potatoes count as junk) Today I got up EARLY and went to the gym to walk/run a mile and a half. I will walk during lunch today too. Today's committment: NO JUNK FOOD. Happy Thursday! Tammy
sharon001
on 9/9/04 2:45 am - WI
Happy Thursday to you Tammy! Well -- I blew the "no sugar" thing. Didn't even cross my mind until I ate a piece of the going away cake at work. Darn -- So I am revising my committment for today to: Walk 1 1/2 miles! Sharon
GLORIA M.
on 9/10/04 11:54 am - MISSOURI CITY, TX
SHARON HOW IS EVERYTHING? MISSED YOU. I WENT ON A 10 DAY PLATEAU. EVERY ONE HELP ME OUT. IT WILL ALL BE OK. DID YOU WALK? WHAT ABOUT THE CARBS? I did slim fast it really works. I AM BACK ON THE LOSSING SIDE. WHAT DO LOL MEANS? GLORIA MOLAKE
sharon001
on 9/12/04 10:44 pm - WI
Hi Gloria....Glad you made it past your plateau. And super great that everyone helped you out! Yeah VBG message board! I didn't really exercise much during my vacation. I was really busy around the house though. I lost my 2 pound regain that I then plateaued with for a month. Today I am down another 1/2 pound. The weight loss is slow but it is okay. At least I am losing again. I hate plateaus! LOL = Laughing Out Loud ROFL = Rolling on Floor Laughing The Losing Side is the Best Side... Sharon -115.5# WOO HOO to the .5
tammym
on 9/14/04 2:02 am - Portland, OR
Revision on 01/16/12
Hi Guys! I'm back 'on the wagon' trying to stay off sugar. I have lost one more pound & I'm determined not to let it come back! I'm still detoxing from sugar (again, darn it) but I am confident I will eventually learn to just stay away from it. I walked at least a mile and a half yesterday during lunch, and plan to do the same today if the weather holds out. I'll go to the gym tonight either way. Good job beating those plateau's Gloria and Sharon!! I beat mine too!! Finally down One more pound. My lowest weight this year! PROUD TO BE A LOSER! Tammy
sharon001
on 9/14/04 2:11 am - WI
Hi Tammy -- Good to hear from you. Congrats on the weight loss and SUPER congrats on your lowest weight of the year! We are all proud of you Tammy! WOO HOO ~~ The best thing about detoxing is you KNOW that you can do it!! So you go girl. I haven't been exercising very consistently. My eating has been pretty good though. I do tend to stay pretty busy (moving) though... not a lot of down (sitting on my butt) time. Today was my official day to weigh in... drum roll... I am now down -117#. I lost 4 pounds over the last week -- so my plateau is officially over -- Yeah! And I still have 2 more weeks before my monthly weight recording. I hope that I lose more than the 4 pounds. Later... Sharon -117#
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gastro-Gastric Fistula after VBG
csingram · 0 replies · 4325 views
VBG revision
okgal50 · 9 replies · 8582 views
sleeve or the switch
Kerri_L_Denter · 1 replies · 8100 views