YOUR WILDEST DREAM

mstiffany2u2
on 10/7/11 5:28 am - VA
PLEASE SHARE....IM SO EXCITED ABOUT GETTING MY SURGERY I CANT CONTROL MYSELF....I SIT BACK AND THINK OF ALL THE THINGS I WILL DO LIKE CROSS  MY LEGS PLAY TENNISS...WEAR A TWO PIECE ...SO PLEASE SHARE WHAT ARE SOMETHING YOU WANT TO DO OR HAVE DONE SINCE SURGERY
Paige V.
on 10/7/11 5:30 am - Gainesville, FL
go on all the rides I have been too scared to attempt due to my weight. I am afraid someone will tell me I am too heavy.

visit my blog at www.thenursemommy.com!
start weight-288 pre-op -5lbs month 1-23lbs month2-14lbs month 3-minus 13lbs month4-minus 12lbs month5-13lbs month 6-8lbs   GOAL-21months out after having a post-WLS baby!

mstiffany2u2
on 10/7/11 5:31 am - VA
THATS A GOOD ONE....JUST TO BE ABLE TO SIT WITHOUT OTHER JUDGING IF YOU WILL FIT IN.....CANT WAIT
sam1am
on 10/7/11 5:31 am
I got picked off the ground and swung around by my 20 yo son telling me I was a skinny Momma!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

tristak
on 10/7/11 6:52 am
Wearing 3" heels all day and being comfortable.  Also being able to shop in any store I of my choosing!

5'2"
HW - 310/SW 300/Day of Surgery 293.2/CW - 182.2 (2/26/19), fleur de lys abdominoplasty 2/12/19 - removed 8lbs of skin from abdomen.

tripmom02
on 10/7/11 7:07 am - NJ
If we are talking about wild dreams, I REALLY want to go skydiving! Not sure I will ever had the balls to do it, but it's something I would have NEVER even considered before WLS. 

Another one is to be an egg donor. I can not have any more children, but I am still young and would love to help a childless couple make their dreams come true, but I have to be under 180 lbs in order to qualify for the program. 

Courtney - Lap band to VSG revision

watchmenow
on 10/7/11 7:08 am
......not getting anymore of my mother in laws hand me downs??? She doesn't realize she is bigger than me!!!
  I like calling North Carolina home!!!  Go Tarheels!  

tripmom02
on 10/7/11 7:17 am - NJ
 HA , I just had an issue with this with my step mother! She called to tell me she was sending me a box of cloths she no longer wears "so that when I get small enough I can wear them". Everything in the box was an 18 or bigger, I am a 14/16 LOL

Courtney - Lap band to VSG revision

Crystal M.
on 10/7/11 7:15 am - El Paso, TX
I go to the Sturgis motorcycle rally every year. And every year I'm dressed like all the men - jeans & t-shirt - while seeing most of the women in sexy tank tops & short shorts. Next year, *I* want to wear the sexy little clothes!
It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not.                

mstiffany2u2
on 10/7/11 7:24 am - VA
not getting anymore of my mother in laws hand me downs??? She doesn't realize she is bigger than me!!!

now that is funny......thanks for sharing guys....i cant wait for all of our dreams come true
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 134 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 393 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views