DEVASTATED AND IN SHOCK

Kympiggie
on 6/17/13 10:59 am
VSG on 05/28/13

I think this will be my last post here. Today as soon as I got home after work, my husband dropped a bomb on me. He says that he's changed the way he feels about me and that he's leaving me.  Then he got in his truck and left. I couldn't even respond. I was and am still in shock. After being married for 16 years and together for 22 years, that is what I was left with.  He said he's not kicking me out, he'll still pay bills until we figure out what to do. I am destroyed.

mhogans
on 6/17/13 11:07 am
VSG on 05/28/13

Oh no Kym. I am so so sorry to hear that. Just try and keep your sprits high. You still have a lot to look forwarded too. You had your life changing surgery. Your doing AMAZING with your weight loss! And before you know it you will have the skinny person that is in you out in the open!! You will look AMAZING and you will fell great! I hope you stay in touch, but if you don't I understand!

Take care and try and STAY STRONG!!

Michelle

"For every pound dropped it's one less pound to worry about in my future."

cajunlady1958
on 6/17/13 11:14 am - Broussard, LA
Revision on 12/30/15
so sorry to hear that happened to you. it isn't fair for everything they put us through and then to turn around and just walk out on us. keep your chin high your life will become amazing as you shed the weight. remember you did this for the right reason, for your health. i'm here if you need a shoulder.

ramona

You survived what you thought would kill you. Now straighten your crown and go forward like the Queen you are!

VSG on 06/12/13
Sending love and light your way.

And, now, one of my favorite quotes ever that I hope brings you peace.
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." Christopher Robin to Pooh

Sleeved 6/12/13 - 100 pounds lost to get to goal!

mhogans
on 6/17/13 11:21 am
VSG on 05/28/13

I love that quote!!

"For every pound dropped it's one less pound to worry about in my future."

lucy2e
on 6/17/13 11:34 am - Laurel, MD

Wow - so sorry.  Don't know what to say, but I am sending prayers and hugs your way.  Try to stay strong and take care of you - seek help from a therapist to help you.

Lucy  (Imma Loser!)
  LilySlim Weight loss tickers                  
HW 335 SW 311 CW 181.2 -- Goals:  Twoderville - 6/7/11, 280 - 7/1/11, 260 - 8/1/11, 240 - 10/30/11 Centry Club - 11/22/11, 220 - 12/27/11 Onederland - 5/25/12, 180 - , 170 (surgeons goal) -  
We shall see where this leads...  

mnmommaof2
on 6/17/13 11:38 am
VSG on 11/23/12

I'm so sorry you have to go through this... ((hugs))

Highest weight 279.8

Surgery weight 268 

Kabooboo
on 6/17/13 11:53 am

Been there, done that....

Take a deep breath. Your world has just been rocked. I have been there. It is especially hard when you don't see it coming.  You will need LOTS of support in the upcoming days, so I really hope this isn't your last post here.  Find a good divorce forum website right away. You need the support, information, and advice. Connect with a friend or family member today. You will need a shoulder to cry on. I tried to keep everything secret at first, thinking it would all just go away. That was a mistake I would not recommend.

That said, I went through a "totally never even saw the possibility" divorce seven years ago.  I survived the roller coaster, and in the end I even thrived. I am a stronger, more confident, happier person today. Not because I got divorced, but because of what I learned about life and myself along the journey.

Take another breath. Feel free to pm me. I was in a divorce support group for over 2 years and I've talked to many people on this journey.  Take care- I am sending you a big cyberhug. 

MsFabnfly
on 6/17/13 11:57 am

Be strong, keep your chin up....lots of hugs

red42897
on 6/17/13 12:44 pm
VSG on 08/20/12

It's not you - it's him. In the time to come things will come to light and you will see why he did this.  I can guess, but time will tell.  I have been here, you will get through it.  For me Jesus was what I needed to get through.  

HW:280 SW: 259 CW: 181.2

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 135 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 393 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views