burial for a few beloved friends..

Maxine1234
on 9/19/13 11:30 am
Got up so early this morning to beat the traffic. I made it, sat through the orintation. Got a lot of useful info plus my binder. Meet my surgeon next Friday, which I am about to google when Im done here.
Im dedicated to changing my diet, but tonight im saying goodbye to a few friends that I love but no longer need in my journey. Wine and rice a roni broccoli augratin. I bought two boxes thinking hubby would help celebrate. He is having gallbladder issues and is not in the mood at all. Bogle cabernet to celebrate the burial of my love wine. Steak on the bbq for my protein. But I don't have to set red meet on fire and pu**** off into the sunset, thank gawd!
No veggies. I have a life time to, choke, enjoy them. Not tonight.
I am also working towards a caffine free diet but this must be done in stages.
Feeling confident!
My steak is done ;)

Member Services
on 9/19/13 11:47 am - Irvine, CA

Your post made me smile.  Good for you, you have a great attitude and that will be critical to your success.  You are on your way, congratulations.

angry

Debra M.
on 9/19/13 12:35 pm - TX
VSG on 03/26/13
I had food funerals too, but after surgery I just made new food friends. You will be just fine. Congratulations!!!

Nmmsg
on 9/19/13 8:34 pm
VSG on 07/09/13
You will be able to eat most foods again. Some you won't want anymore. Your tastes do change. You will be amazed how much better you feel with the change of fuel that you put in your body. Best wishes.

Learn from your family history and rewrite yours!

Nikke2003
on 9/20/13 12:16 am - PA
VSG on 05/13/13

Soon, you will have new friends.... their names are restaurant booths, airplane seats, chairs, etc. It is SO worth it!

For more info on my journey & goals, visit my blog at http://flirtybythirty.wordpress.com

hollykim
on 9/20/13 1:28 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On September 20, 2013 at 7:16 AM Pacific Time, Nikke2003 wrote:

Soon, you will have new friends.... their names are restaurant booths, airplane seats, chairs, etc. It is SO worth it!

angry  plus crossed legs,smaller and smaller and smaller clothes, shopping in any store even Rue 21,for me enlightened not worrying a out. Breaking furniture or fitting in any chair. Plus having extra room on both sides of my but in the chair, fitting in the bathtub with room to spare and standing straight up without having to turn over on. My knees in the bathtub and hoist myself out.

Nikke2003
on 9/20/13 1:42 am - PA
VSG on 05/13/13

AMEN SISTER!!

For more info on my journey & goals, visit my blog at http://flirtybythirty.wordpress.com

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 100 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 324 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 368 views