a good diet pill?

lacygirlcat
on 5/18/11 10:23 am - Morehead, KY
 4 1/2 years....up 6 lbs from goal and about to resort to diet pills...what is a good one?

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wEW2DAL/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wEW2DAL/weight.png[/img]
[/url]

Elizabeth N.
on 5/18/11 10:25 am - Burlington County, NJ
None of them are. They are worthless at best and potentially deadly at worst. It is normal to gain some weight this far out. Go back to basics and see what you can do with the tools you have.

Emily F.
on 5/18/11 10:50 am
You can lose 6 lbs, look at what you accomplished.
Janine P.
on 5/18/11 11:22 am - Long Island, NY
Keep your carbs under 20 a day for two weeks and those 6 pounds will come right off. 

Janine   Me on Youtube 

(deactivated member)
on 5/18/11 11:28 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
This ephedra free dietary supplement curbs appetite.Dexatrim Max Dexatrim Max
Lifebeauty
on 5/18/11 11:36 am
No sucha thang.  We would not b here if there were good ones out there.  I've looked.
Hang in there,
Z

With  I will succeed.
HW: 280 - LW: 190 - GW - 180  
Unfilled 8/15/11 - WT:  209
1st Fill 11/29/11 - WT: 215.5 - 3cc
2/20/12 - New Goal - Get n Onederland
2nd Fill 4/26/12 - WT: 224.0 - 3cc
Z

FranB
on 5/18/11 11:51 am - Fries, VA
Diet pills because of a 6lb gain?  Are you serious??  Hell 6 lbs can show for me when I have not had a good BM in a couple days.  Cut the carbs back to about 20 grams a day for a week or 2 and it will be gone.  Diet pills suck.  If there was an OTC diet pill that worked, don't you think that a pharmaceutical company would be all over it?  Don't waste your money!
Linda_S
on 5/18/11 4:27 pm - Eugene, OR
You could get a plastic pill, put it between your teeth and leave it there.  That's about the most effective pill.  Diet pills do not work.  You can lose those 6 pounds with some exercise!

Success supposes endeavor. - Jane Austen

(deactivated member)
on 5/18/11 8:34 pm
Hope it really works.
Kim S.
on 5/19/11 12:45 am - Helena, AL
I posted this response to the same post on the WLS graduates board:

Kudos to you for snapping to attention when it is only 6 lbs!  You can lose that in a few weeks!

Diet pills, fad diets yada-yada-yada......we already know these things don't work...that is how we became obese in the first place.

Eat less and burn more.  Period.

Log your food
Protein first
Eat 6-7 small meals a day (minimum of 1,200 calories, 40% from protein)
EXERCISE--EXERCISE-EXERCISE

The #1 thing you can do to maintain weight loss is build a substantial amount of muscle so your body becomes a fat burning machine.

Please do not fall prey to the fads and the pills--be healthy and eat smart and move your body.

Come here often for support.  We have all been there and we are the ones that know what works.

Kim

Most Active