recipes

shelbylawrence79
on 6/5/11 11:08 pm - nampa, ID
hey there, i am almost 3 weeks out from surgery and am on the pureed diet, i was wondering if anyone had some recipes for me or helpful tips. Thanks!!!!!!1
(deactivated member)
on 6/5/11 11:19 pm - GA
VSG on 06/08/09 with
 Here's one I just conjured up:  1 pkg silken tofu; about a cup of greek yogurt, 1 pkg (or a little less if you like it less sweet, which I do) of lime jello; key lime juice to taste ( I use about 3/4 c because I like it tart).  Heat the lime juice and soften the jello.  Throw everything into the blender and then pour into a dish and set it in the fridge for a few hours - voila!  Key Lime Pie.  No sugar, high protein!
TXKashmir
on 6/5/11 11:20 pm - Grand Prairie, TX

Debbie
Keeping track of my progress without a scale...Starting size: 28-Current size: 6-Goal size: 14

sand SAND...it's not a club...it's a frame of mind...

4catz
on 6/5/11 11:43 pm
Puree some chili.  Add chicken broth to thin it out.  Add cottage cheese to add protein.
Puree canned chicken breast with some broth.  If you like spicy, add some Franks red hot.
Make your protein with milk mixture (add 1/4 cup ff powdered milk to 8 oz ff milk) to boost your protein. 

Surgery Weight: 275
martitalinda
on 6/6/11 3:05 am
I find AWESOME recipes on Eggface's blog ... I mean she has awesome stuff that I cook all the time especially if I have guests coming over .... I have quite a few recipes I have tweaked also .. I saw another poster mentioning Eggface .. I would encourage you to check her blog...
http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/

I have met her in person at an OH conference 2 years ago.... she is an AWESOME person IRL also... and she looks as beautiful as her recipe rocks....

This is us (Eggface and I with a big spill on my top) 2+ years ago at the Phylly OH Conference ... and sorry I just love pictures LOL...
she looks just as awesome or even more so today ... and I myself have been treating myself to her recipes for 4 years and 4 months now with no regain and fully satisfied ... the recipes are not only nutritious but absolutely delicious ... 

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Most Active